• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'M STARTING OVER.......again

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

There are so many things in life so more important that USF sports. Being alive comes in at number 1 - the only ranking I care about.

Hopefully some of our more "excitable" fans here will read this, take it to heart and put things into perspective ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Skingraft said:

McCloud start = USF loss

I believe Cincy will look a lot like our game with Temple. Our line was unbelievably porous with Jennings out, and I believe he will be out again this week. McCloud will have zero time to throw. we gave up something like 10 sacks to SMU, and another 8 or 9 to Temple. Teams can blitz at will against us with nothing to worry about and Cincy knows it. Our defense may keep us in it for awhile, but eventually will have too much on their shoulders and Cincy will pull away. If anybody wants to call this negative, so be it. This is what I believe will happen based on what I know about both teams.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

Come on, man, don't be so ******* melodramatic. We're not, at least at this point in time, back at step 1. We've definitely regressed but we're not at the McNeese State level ....... and likening CBG to CCS is perhaps one of the dumbest things opined on here in years. 

I was a little overboard however having expectations for BB and then Yetna and Kiir out and the team is garbage takes a little while to accept.  Similar to FB when UW and GT showed us we are crap.  It takes time to accept our place in the sports world, we will and all will be good, just give us a week or 2 to grieve Trips.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I was a little overboard however having expectations for BB and then Yetna and Kiir out and the team is garbage takes a little while to accept.  Similar to FB when UW and GT showed us we are crap.  It takes time to accept our place in the sports world, we will and all will be good, just give us a week or 2 to grieve Trips.  

the basketball team is not garbage. overreact much...

they will learn to play without those two. our guards got into foul trouble and we didn't shoot worth a **** in the last game. it happens.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

overreact much...

Yes, hence the reason for the last post.  Trouble seeing 10 wins with Durr and Maracevic anchoring the back court.  They don’t shoot well from the line and they turn the ball over.  They will get better however conference play will not be pretty, maybe not garbage, but they will emit  foul odors on plenty of occasions this year IMO.

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It takes time to accept our place in the sports world, we will and all will be good, just give us a week or 2 to grieve Trips.  

I ain't got time to grieve .....

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Trouble seeing 10 wins with Durr and Maracevic anchoring the back court.  They don’t shoot well from the line and they turn the ball over.

Point of order, Durr is shooting 80% from the line and has probably been our best ft shooter since the mid point of last year ..... and you've got to add Williams to that front court, who also has his pro and cons.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Yes, hence the reason for the last post.  Trouble seeing 10 wins with Durr and Maracevic anchoring the back court.  They don’t shoot well from the line and they turn the ball over.  They will get better however conference play will not be pretty, maybe not garbage, but they will emit  foul odors on plenty of occasions this year IMO.

Yeah, were probably not going to be very good with two centers playing at the guard spots.... 🤣

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

21 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im no longer going to spend energy trying to give anybody on this board a positive outlook. If people want to sulk and be on some negative vides regarding this team, then go ahead. I'm a lifelong saints fan. They sucked pretty much for the first 30 years of my life. If they had a good defense, their offense sucked and vice versa. But they finally won a superbowl and make the playoffs yearly. All those bad years are a distant memory and make me appreciate where the Saints are right now. And if we suck again I shall still be rooting for my team. USf aint the only football team that has ever underachieved for years. It happens. Minnesota has sucked forever and may actually make the playoffs this year. Chit happens and the sun eventually comes out for everybody. 

Except Rutgers and good for them.  Still hate them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

3 hours ago, Bull94 said:

the basketball team is not garbage. overreact much...

they will learn to play without those two. our guards got into foul trouble and we didn't shoot worth a **** in the last game. it happens.

Saw Marjevich at the WBB game and asked him how tough CBG was on them after that last loss.  Pretty tough or something to that affect. So I, mister negativity, told him that it had to be tough to lose 2 guys just before the season and that they would adjust and figure it out.  He actually said Thanks.  Weird, he looks bigger on the floor than he did standing next to him.