• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'M STARTING OVER.......again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

I have definitely fizzled out on the season.  My interest is gone.  I am renewing next year but I have already given away my tickets for the last two home games.  I have no desire to be in RJS anymore in 2019.

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I have definitely fizzled out on the season.  My interest is gone.  I am renewing next year but I have already given away my tickets for the last two home games.  I have no desire to be in RJS anymore in 2019.

Dont give up.....dont ever give up!  I admit being a USF fan is hard and a labor of love/hate.

Just makes the good times that much sweeter.  Of course we have been waiting for those good times for a long long time.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

18 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You will love our (2) QB recruits coming in. The future is not bad as many think. 

With all due respect there is a very long list of QB recruits I was told I would love and would be great who didn't cut it so forgive me if I'm skeptical.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

With all due respect there is a very long list of QB recruits I was told I would love and would be great who didn't cut it so forgive me if I'm skeptical.

If being skeptical is how you like to live your life, then all power to you buddy. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If being skeptical is how you like to live your life, then all power to you buddy. 

Its not that we don't want to be optimistic, its just that we have been burned a lot.  You know that.

Hope you are right, and these guys are studs!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its not that we don't want to be optimistic, its just that we have been burned a lot.  You know that.

Hope you are right, and these guys are studs!

Im no longer going to spend energy trying to give anybody on this board a positive outlook. If people want to sulk and be on some negative vides regarding this team, then go ahead. I'm a lifelong saints fan. They sucked pretty much for the first 30 years of my life. If they had a good defense, their offense sucked and vice versa. But they finally won a superbowl and make the playoffs yearly. All those bad years are a distant memory and make me appreciate where the Saints are right now. And if we suck again I shall still be rooting for my team. USf aint the only football team that has ever underachieved for years. It happens. Minnesota has sucked forever and may actually make the playoffs this year. Chit happens and the sun eventually comes out for everybody. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If you aren't skeptical, you'll get taken over and over and over.

Wanna earn some money selling essential oils?

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im no longer going to spend energy trying to give anybody on this board a positive outlook. If people want to sulk and be on some negative vides regarding this team, then go ahead. I'm a lifelong saints fan. They sucked pretty much for the first 30 years of my life. If they had a good defense, their offense sucked and vice versa. But they finally won a superbowl and make the playoffs yearly. All those bad years are a distant memory and make me appreciate where the Saints are right now. And if we suck again I shall still be rooting for my team. USf aint the only football team that has ever underachieved for years. It happens. Minnesota has sucked forever and may actually make the playoffs this year. Chit happens and the sun eventually comes out for everybody. 

Look, Its not that I'm a negative person, in fact I'm generally a happy go lucky positive person.

I just know that when it comes to USF Athletics, that more times than not things don't go our way, at least that is my experience.

Having said that, I do believe there are good times ahead in both football and basketball at some point.  I have to believe that, or whats the point in all of this......l can give you this much for now.....I'll be cautiously optimistic.

And no its not your job to try to make anybody on this board think the way you do.  You have unbridled optimism and enthusiasm and good for you!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

USF fans this season.

Pamela Chougne Hangman GIF by GIF IT UP

We're just hanging around.

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357