• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

People need to stop saying Kerwin should be HC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Strong is getting more involve on/with the defense. He had a headset on and play card and was talking into the mic. He basically didn't wear it when we were on offense.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

KB should go back to Trinity Catholic 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, DELdaBull said:

Strong is getting more involve on/with the defense. He had a headset on and play card and was talking into the mic. He basically didn't wear it when we were on offense.  

That’s just part of his scheme to throw people off the scent of his offensive micromanaging, when he lays down and takes a nap while we are on offense he is actually using the next wave of google glasses called google contacts and he is forcing KB to have a bottom 10 offense because he is a diabolical mastermind.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I’m guessing Bell dropped those multiple passes that should have been caught. 

We all can play this game. 

I guess the WR/TE threw those errant passes that only Jesus could catch. 

Several completions were also all on the WR/TE that made good catches. 

I feel really bad for the defense tonight.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe we should hire Matt Grothe as HC. He has more passion about USF than CCS has in his big toe. #NotTotallyKidding

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

There is nothing in this offense you can point to that suggests we should fire strong and make this guy interim HC.  This offense is one of the worst in college football.  D is giving us a chance and we couldn’t score to save our lives.  As we speak, we are down 14-0.  If we come back and win, I’m happy, but I still will not take this back.  

Hey your opinion is yours whose to say your wrong. Personally, I think its tough to know what the potential of this offense is w/o an O line that can block and a quality QB. I don't think that KB offense is exactly what CS would prefer to run. Maybe I'm wrong. If it was productive and successful at D2 and in the pro's why not here? Everything is relative. Would CKB be the guy to take this program, shoot some life into it?? Hard to say. I think USF is at a vey very tough juncture. If we get a whole new staff are we then 2-3 years away from possible success? Why is our program lagging behind most others in our conference and around the Country? Why cant this university enjoy a football championship? As we watch all the other programs excelling?  Obviously, we lost. Again in an embarrassing way on TV. I imagine you too have lots of thoughts and questions...I thought we might come back and fight it out and lose or win close but.....

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Hey your opinion is yours whose to say your wrong. Personally, I think its tough to know what the potential of this offense is w/o an O line that can block and a quality QB. I don't think that KB offense is exactly what CS would prefer to run. Maybe I'm wrong. If it was productive and successful at D2 and in the pro's why not here? Everything is relative. Would CKB be the guy to take this program, shoot some life into it?? Hard to say. I think USF is at a vey very tough juncture. If we get a whole new staff are we then 2-3 years away from possible success? Why is our program lagging behind most others in our conference and around the Country? Why cant this university enjoy a football championship? As we watch all the other programs excelling?  Obviously, we lost. Again in an embarrassing way on TV. I imagine you too have lots of thoughts and questions...I thought we might come back and fight it out and lose or win close but.....

That’s fair.  Lots of emotion in that post.  It was mid game last night.  I had just been in a conversation with another fan who was convinced that CKB should be promoted to HC and that would be the magic bullet.  Many have that opinion.   Me, I don’t know.  I know the guy has run very successful systems in the past.  I like how he talks and brings energy.  I think the players like him.  It’s just that this offense is so anemic.  The OL certainly isn’t helping.   Scoring 20 points is not too much to ask against temple though.  I don’t know if CKB could be successful here as HC or not, but I just can’t make the assumption that he is the magic bullet to save The program.  I certainly hope we find that savior soon, and if it happens to be CKB, then I’ll be happy to apologize for having doubts.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

There isn't a coach on the planet that can't be successful with  a good QB and offensive line.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

21 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

That’s fair.  Lots of emotion in that post.  It was mid game last night.  I had just been in a conversation with another fan who was convinced that CKB should be promoted to HC and that would be the magic bullet.  Many have that opinion.   Me, I don’t know.  I know the guy has run very successful systems in the past.  I like how he talks and brings energy.  I think the players like him.  It’s just that this offense is so anemic.  The OL certainly isn’t helping.   Scoring 20 points is not too much to ask against temple though.  I don’t know if CKB could be successful here as HC or not, but I just can’t make the assumption that he is the magic bullet to save The program.  I certainly hope we find that savior soon, and if it happens to be CKB, then I’ll be happy to apologize for having doubts.

What I find really odd. We were at the GT game so I was able to watch the sidelines unlike on tv. CKB was animated, energetic, in your face but now...he seems to be subdued. His face gives away his anger/discontent at times when the camera shows him but to me he looks like he changed his demeanor. Makes me wonder??? I like him because of his UF time they were my team before USF football also my kid went there. He wasn't a sensation but he was a worker and played with energy. I like to see an O coach that was a player in college/pro. Whoever it is next go around this school needs energy. We may never see the packed stands again its a diff time. But, winning brings the fans even if they are the fair weather fans.