• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chuck admits that recruiting coordinator works the portal for talent

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

You've been on double secret probation for years here.....

6 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Yeah, I’ve reached out several times to Brandon in brotherly love, but have been rejected. Their can be no reconciliation with the Tinmen 

Just because I'm not sure with your response, I added a word of clarification to my post ......but you should wear your continued rejection over there as a badge of honor. Brandon's a bigger **** than any of the Kanigits that have posted over here ..................... okay, maybe not bigger than ALL of them but most.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just because I'm not sure with your response, I added a word of clarification to my post ......but you should wear your continued rejection over there as a badge of honor. Brandon's a bigger **** than any of the Kanigits that have posted over here ..................... okay, maybe not bigger than ALL of them but most.

Who Brandon? 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well for what it’s worth I read your posts Puc. But then again I also read Corey’s sooooo...😂

I really can’t figure out his angel, there is no way he is sincere right? I mean I sometimes play it close to the vest but I still give people glimpses of the fact I get whats going on be he is able to act like the portal is the new path to salvation and play it with a straight face every single time. I think I need to give him props but then he is so good I almost think it’s the truth.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I really can’t figure out his angel, there is no way he is sincere right? I mean I sometimes play it close to the vest but I still give people glimpses of the fact I get whats going on be he is able to act like the portal is the new path to salvation and play it with a straight face every single time. I think I need to give him props but then he is so good I almost think it’s the truth.

I have never figured this out as well, he is hated and predictable but knowledgeable. Is he a troll, a fan, a D-bag or all 3.  He does not come back and challenge people but is a relentless persistent pain in the ass posting stuff.  I need to meet this guy.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I have never figured this out as well, he is hated and predictable but knowledgeable. Is he a troll, a fan, a D-bag or all 3.  He does not come back and challenge people but is a relentless persistent pain in the ass posting stuff.  I need to meet this guy.

He is definitely the most perplexing as he seems to be a character but he never once breaks the fourth wall.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who Brandon? 

He's the ******** Administrator of the UCF Rivals Message Forums and my first introduction to the wonderful world of those assklowns when I was on ESPN's message boards, way back before coming here ...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The portal is our only hope.....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

He's the ******** Administrator of the UCF Rivals Message Forums and my first introduction to the wonderful world of those assklowns when I was on ESPN's message boards, way back before coming here ...

Ahhh ok. He sounds like a wonderful person. 😂