• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Want to thank you All

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

One day I’ll go to games again 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,338
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Being up here in the frozen north with little contact with USF folks, makes meeting people on this board a special treat for me. Regardless of the mess our football program is in, I’ve met so many great fans from TBP at all three away games I attended this year. I hope we can all continue to meet up and say hello next season too (and maybe a basketball game or two this season).

Yes think that is the best part. Great to meet you. You are great contributors to this board and I’m very thankful for it. These USF traveling adventures continue to be fun no matter how bad the games goes.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Yes think that is the best part. Great to meet you. You are great contributors to this board and I’m very thankful for it. These USF traveling adventures continue to be fun no matter how bad the games goes.

As are you! I think any time I talk to you I will always leave feeling we have a chance. I really enjoy the positive support you give to the program...a true die hard fan! 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,338
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

As are you! I think any time I talk to you I will always leave feeling we have a chance. I really enjoy the positive support you give to the program...a true die hard fan! 

lol thanks man. Yeah just trying to stay positive to hopefully help this train wreck season move faster lol. Still think we beat ECU and maybe we catch Temple on an off night since it is a Thursday night game.  Cincy I don’t like our chances that much. Memphis believe it or not we might be able to keep that close. UCF fan is gonna be a toss up due to the rivalry. Let’s hope for the best 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

On 10/20/2019 at 10:52 PM, Bull Daly said:

lol thanks man. Yeah just trying to stay positive to hopefully help this train wreck season move faster lol. Still think we beat ECU and maybe we catch Temple on an off night since it is a Thursday night game.  Cincy I don’t like our chances that much. Memphis believe it or not we might be able to keep that close. UCF fan is gonna be a toss up due to the rivalry. Let’s hope for the best 

You didn't seem delirious when we talked.  But after reading that........   I kid, I kid.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

It is always great catch up with all of my fellow Bulls fans on road trips.  Sitting with CousinRicky is a special treat because of his sweet and lovely wife and because he is almost as sarcastic and cynical as me during in-game commentary.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

almost as sarcastic and cynical as me

I have a feeling this is the pervasive gameday experience now.  It was mostly jokes of drinking and buyouts at the Navy game and no one was watching by the 2nd half. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

On 10/20/2019 at 8:14 PM, CousinRicky said:

Wasn't fishing for anything. That was actually heartfelt.  Had dinner with NEB last night. Really enjoyable evening.  

Edit: Of course I am on my 2nd bourbon.

Having dinner with NEB requires a minimum of 2 bourbons prior to dinner so we expected this.  Our football team is a mess but at least we can get excited about our BB team, not used to having a fallback but this team is worth watching this year and I am stoked about the potential, and the AAC tournament is in Ft worth, never been to a conf tournament but that will change this year.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Having dinner with NEB requires a minimum of 2 bourbons prior to dinner so we expected this.  Our football team is a mess but at least we can get excited about our BB team, not used to having a fallback but this team is worth watching this year and I am stoked about the potential, and the AAC tournament is in Ft worth, never been to a conf tournament but that will change this year.

Actually most require a good 15 minutes of glue sniffing before having dinner with me. CousinRicky is a tough one and needed nothing to get through two hours of company with me. 😂🤘

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

On 10/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, CousinRicky said:

Thank God for the Bullspen.  Got to meet some and got to know some of you Friday and Saturday. Sat with SilverBull and had lots of laughs during that horrific game.  And now sitting in a hotel room in Santee, SC and reading through everything I missed.  Laughed out loud a few times and had my wife laughing reading some of the posts to her.  

You guys are the best.  Bright, funny and diehard Bulls fans.

Love you and your family... always a blessing to hang out