• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big Donations to Football Center

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I was too, and brought the whole family, had a great time, I said I was going to all bowl games from there on out because of the most recent drought but I lied as well and have not been back.

That was a friggin great game. I stayed at the stadium for about another two hours after the game soaking it all in. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I remember going to the the Birmingham Bowl a few years and they gave away a free T-Shirt for the person who traveled the furthest. She won and I came in second. I remember thinking “hell lady you will almost always win this contest how about sitting down just one.” 😂

Would you be proudly wearing that shirt today knowing an old lady felt bad for you?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

That had to be pretty cool. Still have two sets of unused tickets from that year. Did not get to a live game until ‘99. 

The Kentucky Wesleyan 80-3 win was awesome, the sombrero had 50k, and we only paid them 20 k to kick their A$$es. 

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Would you be proudly wearing that shirt today knowing an old lady felt bad for you?

Yepers! 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Just now, Friscobull said:

The Kentucky Wesleyan 80-3 win was awesome, the sombrero had 50k, and we only paid them 20 k to kick their A$$es. 

Oh stop.  That’s the past.  We need the hardware.  

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I actually did not see a live game on tv that first year. It was all on done device called Internet Radio for me. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

50 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I remember going to the the Birmingham Bowl a few years and they gave away a free T-Shirt for the person who traveled the furthest. She won and I came in second. I remember thinking “hell lady you will almost always win this contest how about sitting down just one.” 😂

She's like the UCONN women in AAC basketball.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You'll have a shot at that T-shirt when we play at Boise State.  Shorter trip for her.

As to these gifts, they usually let you know if these are Legacy gifts.  Mike Charles sold CGM Air Conditioning last year and has gotten into some other business ventures so his is probably a cash gift. Usually give you 5 years to pay off these things.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

All of these legacy gifts kind of explains why MK turns a blind eye to the coaches trying to kill us with their play calling.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

All of these legacy gifts kind of explains why MK turns a blind eye to the coaches trying to kill us with their play calling.

If that IPF ever becomes a reality during this offseason then it is a big win for USF. Then heading into next season, I expect USF to be one of the top teams in the AAC. Going to be even tougher schedule when we get rid of UConn and the divisions

• Upvote 1