Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at ECU, 10/26 3:45 p.m. ESPNU  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 0 3 0 0 3
    Navy 7 14 0 14 35

McCloud - 11/23, 50 yards, INT; Cronkrite - 17 car, 76 yds; St. Felix - 4 recs, 22 yds

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
usf97

Michael Kelly Twitter as of late

Has anyone else noticed the tone or the lack of football references in AD Kelly's twitter feed has dramatically dropped off since prior to the SMU game? 

https://twitter.com/MKellyUSF

Now I know most will say "Well yeah, if you were Kelly would you mention USF football right now?"

Maybe I am reading something that isn't there but his patterns have changed. He was a regular football cheerleader prior to the season. Nothing changed after Wisconsin or GT. After the SCSU game his stats about the win were out immediately. He mentions the upcoming SMU game. Then nothing. No mention of the SMU game in any way.  You see a picture of him at the UConn game and his appreciation of the USFBullsClub members but no reference to the actual game or even the win. 

It may be nothing but just thought that is interesting. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Has anyone else noticed the tone or the lack of football references in AD Kelly's twitter feed has dramatically dropped off since prior to the SMU game? 

https://twitter.com/MKellyUSF

Now I know most will say "Well yeah, if you were Kelly would you mention USF football right now?"

Maybe I am reading something that isn't there but his patterns have changed. He was a regular football cheerleader prior to the season. Nothing changed after Wisconsin or GT. After the SCSU game his stats about the win were out immediately. He mentions the upcoming SMU game. Then nothing. No mention of the SMU game in any way.  You see a picture of him at the UConn game and his appreciation of the USFBullsClub members but no reference to the actual game or even the win. 

It may be nothing but just thought that is interesting. 

He only knows how to be a cheerleader but he is smart enough to know that trying that now would appear tone deaf and get him blown up.

• Upvote 1

Maybe he's finally seen the light and is weaning himself off Twitter .....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hopefully he is learning that his income is predicated on decision making not how many followers he has. 

Maybe he needs an intervention.

What do you want him to say? We suck, we know it, and we said **** it?

Trust the man... sometimes silence is better than talking

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

People wanted to promote CKB for no other reason than recognizing that he sucks, so I guess that is what they are looking for (the bar has been set incredibly low and yet we keep finding people able to crawl under it). 

23 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

image.png.601cd41c71dd0f7fa1dbdf6d1b9cdad7.png

The question I have is why the change? He was still ra-ra after the SCSU game but in that 2 weeks something happened. 

Did he buy the hype and then suddenly have an epiphany as to what CCS really is? I would say that would make sense  if he was still hyping up the SMU game and then had a change in strategy after the beat down.

Or did someone get to him and tell him something that made him realize something new and he has gone silent as a result? 

I guess my question is did Kelly really believe that nonsense he was selling in the offseason? Was he selling it because he was stuck with the CCS contract and had no other choice or because he actually believed it? I am not sure which one would be worse. 

I think going radio silent is a tell and bad news for CSS. When you know you are going to fire someone you are going to be very mum about their work either way publicly.