• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly Twitter as of late

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Has anyone else noticed the tone or the lack of football references in AD Kelly's twitter feed has dramatically dropped off since prior to the SMU game? 

https://twitter.com/MKellyUSF

Now I know most will say "Well yeah, if you were Kelly would you mention USF football right now?"

Maybe I am reading something that isn't there but his patterns have changed. He was a regular football cheerleader prior to the season. Nothing changed after Wisconsin or GT. After the SCSU game his stats about the win were out immediately. He mentions the upcoming SMU game. Then nothing. No mention of the SMU game in any way.  You see a picture of him at the UConn game and his appreciation of the USFBullsClub members but no reference to the actual game or even the win. 

It may be nothing but just thought that is interesting. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Has anyone else noticed the tone or the lack of football references in AD Kelly's twitter feed has dramatically dropped off since prior to the SMU game? 

https://twitter.com/MKellyUSF

Now I know most will say "Well yeah, if you were Kelly would you mention USF football right now?"

Maybe I am reading something that isn't there but his patterns have changed. He was a regular football cheerleader prior to the season. Nothing changed after Wisconsin or GT. After the SCSU game his stats about the win were out immediately. He mentions the upcoming SMU game. Then nothing. No mention of the SMU game in any way.  You see a picture of him at the UConn game and his appreciation of the USFBullsClub members but no reference to the actual game or even the win. 

It may be nothing but just thought that is interesting. 

He only knows how to be a cheerleader but he is smart enough to know that trying that now would appear tone deaf and get him blown up.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

Maybe he's finally seen the light and is weaning himself off Twitter .....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hopefully he is learning that his income is predicated on decision making not how many followers he has. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Maybe he needs an intervention.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

What do you want him to say? We suck, we know it, and we said **** it?

Trust the man... sometimes silence is better than talking

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

People wanted to promote CKB for no other reason than recognizing that he sucks, so I guess that is what they are looking for (the bar has been set incredibly low and yet we keep finding people able to crawl under it). 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

23 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

image.png.601cd41c71dd0f7fa1dbdf6d1b9cdad7.png

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

The question I have is why the change? He was still ra-ra after the SCSU game but in that 2 weeks something happened. 

Did he buy the hype and then suddenly have an epiphany as to what CCS really is? I would say that would make sense  if he was still hyping up the SMU game and then had a change in strategy after the beat down.

Or did someone get to him and tell him something that made him realize something new and he has gone silent as a result? 

I guess my question is did Kelly really believe that nonsense he was selling in the offseason? Was he selling it because he was stuck with the CCS contract and had no other choice or because he actually believed it? I am not sure which one would be worse. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I think going radio silent is a tell and bad news for CSS. When you know you are going to fire someone you are going to be very mum about their work either way publicly.

Very good and interesting point. 

The SMU game could have been a turning in his mind.  It certainly was for me.  Its going to take alot more than a win over lowly Uconn to turn me back to his corner.