• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly Twitter as of late

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

19 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I said something similar a while back. Most thought it foolish at that time. I stand by it. MAYBE something like this would get the rest of the coaches off their collective asses and start holding everybody accountable and actually coaching these kids to their abilities. Otherwise they obviously suck as bad as CCS and also need to be gone at the end of the season.

I did see Chuck a bit angry and looked like he was Jawing at CBJM. Both coaches were jawing at each other.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, jchem1995 said:

I did see Chuck a bit angry and looked like he was Jawing at CBJM. Both coaches were jawing at each other.

I heard that Chuck wanted to have a juice box early but since it was CBJM’s week to bring the snacks he told CCS that he would have to wait for the end of the game like everyone else, this of course made Chuck mad because he was already ready to go home and he wanted his snack now!!!!

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Jesus you people...when it is time to fire Charlie he will be fired. There is no nicety to it. There is no strategy other than please leave your office keys with the receptionist. 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

49 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Jesus you people...when it is time to fire Charlie he will be fired. There is no nicety to it. There is no strategy other than please leave your office keys with the receptionist. 

And, your leased car keys, and your wife's leased car keys.

• Haha 1