• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly Twitter as of late

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Very good and interesting point. 

The SMU game could have been a turning in his mind.  It certainly was for me.  Its going to take alot more than a win over lowly Uconn to turn me back to his corner.

I think at a minimum CCS would have to beat UCF and go to a bowl to have a shot at staying. That or have an 8-9 win season including a bowl win. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,213
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I think at a minimum CCS would have to beat UCF and go to a bowl to have a shot at staying. That or have an 8-9 win season including a bowl win. 

I would love to see if, but I don't see one thing CCS has did this year to make that happen.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, usf97 said:

The question I have is why the change? He was still ra-ra after the SCSU game but in that 2 weeks something happened. 

Did he buy the hype and then suddenly have an epiphany as to what CCS really is? I would say that would make sense  if he was still hyping up the SMU game and then had a change in strategy after the beat down.

Or did someone get to him and tell him something that made him realize something new and he has gone silent as a result? 

I guess my question is did Kelly really believe that nonsense he was selling in the offseason? Was he selling it because he was stuck with the CCS contract and had no other choice or because he actually believed it? I am not sure which one would be worse. 

He was so busy showing those lame pictures of Coke bottles with the horns...really who gives a ****? Hopefully, he is off Twitter for a while...

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

38 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

There's not too many places where we should expect wins down the stretch, but if they can catch a few breaks they may be able to get to 5-7 which is what I predicted at the beginning of the season.

811903113_USFFPI.jpg.1f476836ea76052b705270772296a23f.jpg

We gettin’ 6 dubs. bowling.

45 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

There's not too many places where we should expect wins down the stretch, but if they can catch a few breaks they may be able to get to 5-7 which is what I predicted at the beginning of the season.

811903113_USFFPI.jpg.1f476836ea76052b705270772296a23f.jpg

This chart is such BS...if it was factual how would a team ever improve...there would be the same teams every year.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

His Washington Nats are battling out in the NLDS with the Dodgers. I know I been busy cheering on the Rays so I have not been tweeting as much too

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This chart is such BS...if it was factual how would a team ever improve...there would be the same teams every year.

Agree. Like I was saying earlier, we don’t know how good USF or UCF will be by the time of the War on I4. I’m not giving up on the season just yet. I seen a lot of potential in KB’s offense with McCloud

33 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Its a projection - meant to be directionally accurate based on existing data. As new data points are added these projections can and usually do change.

Thus, when they change they are essentially disproving the initial statistical presence. Because of that possibility I personally see little value. 

22 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Agree. Like I was saying earlier, we don’t know how good USF or UCF will be by the time of the War on I4. I’m not giving up on the season just yet. I seen a lot of potential in KB’s offense with McCloud

I am with you brother...I am hanging on by a thread but I am still hanging on 😀

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I think going radio silent is a tell and bad news for CSS. When you know you are going to fire someone you are going to be very mum about their work either way publicly.

He went football radio silent before the SMU game so it's highly doubtful this theory holds any water at all ..... plus "votes of confidence" regularly given before the axe comes down also flies in the face of your theory.