• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would the Bulls' FB uniform look like if...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Shoop, I really like your jerseys and the color schemes that you & SC have come up with.  The stripes on the front remind me of bull horns, similar to the iconic U.  I'm not so crazy about the pointy stripe on the pants, though.  The pants by SC are more of a "classic" look.  Also, what helmet would you like with those uni's?  I really like the white one that Griggsy started this thread with.  JMHO - good job!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

I have to agree about the stipe on the pants.. just doesn't work for me.  Plus, the shirt will have to be tucked in just right for it's stripe to be aligned with the pants.

A minor thing... the Big East patch needs to go on one side of the upper portion of the jersey.

Great job on the rest!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

****, forgot about the Big East patch! I'll work on that....

about the pants, yeah, we didnt really know where to go with them....so we decided to go with SOME kind of "pointy stripe" in order to somewhat match the ones on the shirts.

The 1st rough draft had a pretty wide, single, solid stripe going down the leg. I thought it was kinda ugly. *shrug*

Helmets:

USFhelmet.jpg

or

USFhelmet2.jpg

or

USFhelmet3.jpg

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Those are some good ideas there Shoop, my previously-expressed dislike of modern looks aside. Nice job on the artwork too. I like the idea of using the font in the "USF" logo for the numbers. It might be impractical to use for the nameplate though. "Grothe" is so big it barely fits, how are we going to get "Mompremier" on there.

I'd like to take your graphic and suggest a few changes to it. Give me a day or two.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

The name size of the letters is off.......much like the current ones are. That part must be difficult to change, because my brother decided that he'd changed enough crap and that we could use our imaginations. ;)

But yeah, you get the idea...

Hey, are those spikes above the numbers supposed to resemble the horns on the Iconic U? Because they do.

Guest bullistic930

Im diggin those uni's, Shoop.  This is what I originally intented the post to be - everyone's personal rendition of what the uniform would look like if THEY had to design it.

Looks good. Maybe someone from the Ath. Dep will log on and see.  :-/ Here's hoping anyway.  ;D

Here's another look at my Charlie Bradley-era old school idea, in case USF football ever decides to have Retro Day:

usf_retro_uniforms.gif

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Here's another look at my Charlie Bradley-era old school idea, in case USF football ever decides to have Retro Day:

usf_retro_uniforms.gif

holy $h!t, gary.  those are great!!!  long live the original rocky.