• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would the Bulls' FB uniform look like if...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Also, I really like the look with the black but they aren't our colors so I'd just assume they stay an interesting rendering.

Take a look at the shield logo/w bull and you'll see black on the top.  So, while not a primary color, it has been introduced into our color scheme.  I LOVE the black jerseys.  They would look sweet with our gold helmets.  

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my opinion: This is the best! Leave it alone....

ns6.jpg

And please no "white" hats.......

just don't like it so monochrome

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

Take a look at the shield logo/w bull and you'll see black on the top.  So, while not a primary color, it has been introduced into our color scheme.  I LOVE the black jerseys.  They would look sweet with our gold helmets.  

I think that is kind of stretching things a bit lol.

but if I could I would tinker with the shield logo anyway. I would remove the USF as well as that black bar and instead just have the bull in the gold part of the shield. The bar and the initials just busy it up IMO.

Either way, I do agree the black unis look great. I just prefer us to use our colors for the "color" part of our uniforms.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

A variation:

USF_Variations.sized.jpg

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184

After reading critical comments, brother of Shoop decided to fix the problems mentioned.

New in this version is the Big East patch(old one), Reebok logos, and the #51 belonging to its rightful owner.

USFuniformsfinal.jpg

Yes.

There was much discussion on how those would be designed.  We had even discussed a design in which(use your imagination here) the   iconic U would be underneath the arms.....horns come up in front and in back. Picture standing next to a player, and him raising his hand above his head...the U would go under his underarm, horn up the front, horn up the back.  But we scrapped that one. The end. :)

From a strict marketing standpoint, I love the fact that this uniform matches up with logos, fonts and use of the horns in almost everything that USF produces.  I think USF should consider this uniform or a variation of it.  I think this is headed in the right direction, but may be a little much for NCAA.  

I REALLY like the black variation.

From a strict marketing standpoint, I love the fact that this uniform matches up with logos, fonts and use of the horns in almost everything that USF produces.  I think USF should consider this uniform or a variation of it.  I think this is headed in the right direction, but may be a little much for NCAA.  

I REALLY like the black variation.

Considering Oregon's uni's I don't think it would be too much for the NCAA.

;) ;)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

BigShoop what about combining the green top with green bottom? I like the combination of the green pants and gold jersey but it's a little strange the way the stripes don't match.

I think the green pants can be interchangeable with the green, white, or gold tops and look just fine.

I also think gold pants would work...but for some reason, we didnt include those. Use your imagination. ;)

Also, I really like the look with the black but they aren't our colors so I'd just assume they stay an interesting rendering.

OH they arent?!

According to our AD they are.....remember, he had TEN helmets on his desk to choose from and he chose the one with the black U and black facemasks. Also, we introduced black trim on our new jerseys this year.

I think black is fine, if it's used correctly.

One thing I really like on your drawings and I wish more colleges would use are the pro style socks. It really makes the uni look sharper then bare calves.

I'm 50/50 on this. On one hand I agree with bull-by-marriage with the classic college look, etc. On the other, I like the way that the socks can "bring the whole uniform together".

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

Honestly they all look amazing.  Many people say we should go with a traditional uniform. But we are not traditional.  I think that it would be much easier to sell a non traditional USF uniform rather than a traditional one.  Also really like the black one.  I think that the all whites look much beter than they do now.

It looks like a team with alot of confidence would wear thoes uniforms. You dont wanna team that doesnt like the way they look, they wount play as well on Game day.  

If thoes were the Unis i would go buy one today...

I say we get rid of bell and pick up nike.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

since evreyone likes the black unis, what would they look like if used our gold for the numbers instead of white. As they are there is none of our colors at all with the black and white.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Just my opinion: This is the best! Leave it alone....

ns6.jpg

Lemme get this straight, the "best" we've ever had....:

1. have HUGE block numbers that are difficult to differentiate between 9's, 5's, 6's, 8's, and 0's.

2. have the new bUlls logo mixed in with those same, old numbers

3. have the University of South Florida "educational" logo mixed into a USF athletics uniform. And it's a very cheap version of it, at that.

hp_logo.gif

4. have the new iconic U logo, plastered onto the old helmets

Now, did i understand you correctly?