• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would the Bulls' FB uniform look like if...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

****, forgot about the Big East patch! I'll work on that....

about the pants, yeah, we didnt really know where to go with them....so we decided to go with SOME kind of "pointy stripe" in order to somewhat match the ones on the shirts.

The 1st rough draft had a pretty wide, single, solid stripe going down the leg. I thought it was kinda ugly. *shrug*

Helmets:

USFhelmet.jpg

or

USFhelmet2.jpg

or

USFhelmet3.jpg

anyone though about doing a helmet with "horns" like the Vikings have.  I'd think black helmet with gold outlined white horns.  if I had any kind of program to do this on my own I might try it but I don't.  anyone want to give it a go?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

After reading critical comments, brother of Shoop decided to fix the problems mentioned.

New in this version is the Big East patch(old one), Reebok logos, and the #51 belonging to its rightful owner.

USFuniformsfinal.jpg

Hey, are those spikes above the numbers supposed to resemble the horns on the Iconic U? Because they do.

Yes.

There was much discussion on how those would be designed.  We had even discussed a design in which(use your imagination here) the   iconic U would be underneath the arms.....horns come up in front and in back. Picture standing next to a player, and him raising his hand above his head...the U would go under his underarm, horn up the front, horn up the back.  But we scrapped that one. The end. :)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

anyone though about doing a helmet with "horns" like the Vikings have.  I'd think black helmet with gold outlined white horns.  if I had any kind of program to do this on my own I might try it but I don't.  anyone want to give it a go?

I thought of something similar to the Ravens' 2 purple spikes on the front of their helmets. Replacing those with about half of the iconic U.

(anyone else tired of the word "iconic"?)

Also, thanks for the compliments. My brother is the artist here. We both had lots of input and did much brainstorming on the designs, but he actually put the work in.

1 more thing, what is everyone's opinion on the black alternates? the more I look at them, the more I LOVE them. With gold on the sides, they looked too "UCF-ish", the change to green makes em look hardcore.

Guest Bullistic930

Shoop....I'm almost ashamed to say that I like the black alternates BETTER than the green primaries. They would look sweet with our gold w/ black U helmets. Very sweet indeed.

If you pull up a picture of the USF "shield" (with the black on it) and look at it next to the uni...it looks like  match made in bull heaven.

Guest Bullistic930
If you pull up a picture of the USF "shield" (with the black on it) and look at it next to the uni...it looks like  match made in bull heaven.

oops, nevermind. I see you put the shield on the uni's sleeve. "great minds...."

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

BigShoop what about combining the green top with green bottom? I like the combination of the green pants and gold jersey but it's a little strange the way the stripes don't match.

Also, I really like the look with the black but they aren't our colors so I'd just assume they stay an interesting rendering.

One thing I really like on your drawings and I wish more colleges would use are the pro style socks. It really makes the uni look sharper then bare calves.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

Real nice job with the Uniforms Shoop.  I know that took some time.  Hopefully someone at the athletic dept is reading.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

One thing I really like on your drawings and I wish more colleges would use are the pro style socks. It really makes the uni look sharper then bare calves.

I have to disagree the short socks or pushed down socks are a classic College Football look. I think that C.F. unis should not try to look like the NFL.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Shoop,

You and your brother did a great job.  I'm more of a traditionalist though, and I don't care for the underarm spikes or the different colored side panels.  That's just me.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Just my opinion: This is the best! Leave it alone....

ns6.jpg

And please no "white" hats.......