• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would the Bulls' FB uniform look like if...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I remember when we had a post a while back asking about everyone's major and graduation year....I didn't remember seeing so many fashion design majors on that list.

None of us majored in Sports Coaching, Marketing, Business Administration, or Building Design either. But it's not like we don't have opinions about any of those subjects when they come up relative to USF sports.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

None of us majored in Sports Coaching, Marketing, Business Administration, or Building Design either. But it's not like we don't have opinions about any of those subjects when they come up relative to USF sports.

Uh, I sort of did...

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Me too.  Accounting sort of falls under business admin.

;) ;) ;)

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

You know, with all the wacky university courses you hear about in the media from time to time, I bet you could pass off TheBullsPen.com as a three-credit course. You just have to name it cleverly enough:

PET 3771 Issues in Kinesiology Apparel Design MW (3)

A study of kinesiology apparel as an important part of modern society. Included topics are footwear, accessories, masks, armor, and design trends. PR: Junior Phenom standing.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

You know, with all the wacky university courses you hear about in the media from time to time, I bet you could pass off TheBullsPen.com as a three-credit course. You just have to name it cleverly enough:

PET 3771 Issues in Kinesiology Apparel Design MW (3)

A study of kinesiology apparel as an important part of modern society. Included topics are footwear, accessories, masks, armor, and design trends. PR: Junior Phenom standing.

Back in the mid 90's, when I was looking at colleges, OSU had a program wherein you could make your own major.  You just picked the courses and got it approved, and bam, a degree in whatever you wanted.  I'm sure there was several limits and you still had to take all of the core classes.  Still pretty cool though.  

I wonder if they still have that program.  Does USF?  

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

I hope to revive the uniform discussion - I love it!

I mostly agree with Gary.  Tradition is what it is all about.  That doesn't mean I don't mind some subtle improvements.  Love the iconic U and the new numbers.  I would keep USF's current uni's with some minor changes:

1. Metro is right that the names on the backs of the jerseys need to be larger font.

2.  Green on green for home.  No changes here.

3.  White on white for away.  Just ban players from wearing high white socks and change to black cleats.  The uni's will look great.

4.  Absolutely, positively, and under no circumstances should any change be made to the uni's to make them look like Maryland, Denver, Miami, etc.!

5.  The yellow-gold is different.  Keep it.

Build the Tradition!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Sarcasm.

I just think this post about colors and looking good is steering close to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy talk.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

5.  The yellow-gold is different.  Keep it.

Pick your nose.

Place booger on paper towel.

Place iconic U onto said booger.

Still like it?  ;D

Look, the consistency of the gold color is the problem. If our color is gonna be yellow gold(wait a minute, we changed that when we changed our logo 2 years ago), then make ALL golds associated with USF be the yellow gold.

You cant have all logos on hats, posters, banners, tshirts, tv, and billboards be the new gold, and have the football team sporting the old yellow gold. It's LAZY.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

Although i hive no Photoshop skills...

Why doesnt every one photoshop up what they think the USF  uniforms s hould look like.