• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  539
  • Days Won:  0

I'm worried about season ticket holders not showing up with it being a Friday night.    Lot's of Bulls  with kids playing HS football.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
56 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

I don’t think so. If they returned that many tickets I don’t think they will have a huge number. I get not everyone buys through them but it indicates a weak showing for them. 

Thats possible.  I still think they have a good showing.  Lots of transplants buying tickets locally.  Dont underestimate how many of their fans live here.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Half of the student allotment has already been taken... 2 days ago it was only 1500 taken.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Half of the student allotment has already been taken... 2 days ago it was only 1500 taken.

The Students usually do a really good job, especially for big games.  Im not worried that the student section will be full.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811

8 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

School started yesterday. It will be full. 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

Just a PSA

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thats possible.  I still think they have a good showing.  Lots of transplants buying tickets locally.  Dont underestimate how many of their fans live here.

Doing a quick look at Stub Hub it seems the majority of resale tickets remaining are on the Bulls side..... perhaps supporting your argument.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 hours ago, Brad said:

Doing a quick look at Stub Hub it seems the majority of resale tickets remaining are on the Bulls side..... perhaps supporting your argument.

You living in AZ probably understand.  I believe the Arizona teams have to deal with the same thing - other fans who have moved to your state taking up large parts of your stadiums.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

15 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

I don’t think so. If they returned that many tickets I don’t think they will have a huge number. I get not everyone buys through them but it indicates a weak showing for them. 

They can get better seats on the secondary market, and probably for less. So we shall see.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

14 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

I'm worried about season ticket holders not showing up with it being a Friday night.    Lot's of Bulls  with kids playing HS football.  

This schedule is going to be tight for me. Need to get my son from school at 3:30, drive to Tampa from Orlando (west side) in rush hour, get to my hotel and take a shuttle to the game. A Saturday would have been far more convenient, but I wouldn't want to miss this game. It is not often that we get this kind of atmosphere in RJS.