• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Prediction

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You are kidding yourself if you think the average fan thinks they are any less marketable than whatever crap teams are currently in this conference. Load up on 2 for 1’s and pay games and have 4 to 5 games at home that people actually care about and would pay to see, plus maybe actually turn a profit for the first time since the Big East. Will it work, probably not but our current plan is a path that has proven to be nothing but an untenable failure.

Then where will the other sports go? Big East is not taking in USF hoops.  Not sure C-USA or Sun Belt will accept us without having football 

3 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

no bueno

Got to solidify the recruiting class rn. We got to put this season behind us and focus on recruiting rn. Go Bulls! Horns Up!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Then where will the other sports go? Big East is not taking in USF hoops.  Not sure C-USA or Sun Belt will accept us without having football 

Well if you are going to disqualify any conference that makes sense I’m going to run out of options soon, so I will say leave them in the AAC like Wichita 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I was hoping for a 3:00 pm est Press conference. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Got to solidify the recruiting class rn. We got to put this season behind us and focus on recruiting rn. Go Bulls! Horns Up!!

It’s sad that we have to worry so much about solidifying  a 60 something ranked class I would like to think any future class would be better and more concerning to lose than this one.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s sad that we have to worry so much about solidifying  a 60 something ranked class I would like to think any future class would be better and more concerning to lose than this one.

The recruiting logic doesn’t hold water. Let someone come in and clean this up. 

Edited by Roaming Bull

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well if you are going to disqualify any conference that makes sense I’m going to run out of options soon, so I will say leave them in the AAC like Wichita 

UConn wanted to leave their football in the AAC but the commissioner said FTN! lol I seriously doubt the AAC would let us leave our other sports in the AAC if our football left lol

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If we can’t get called up to the big leagues I don’t think we have another choice, the AAC is a brick and we are drowning slowly off the coast and we’re going nowhere. The market has spoken and there are roughly 10 people in the Tampa market that care at all for AAC football.

We won’t get $7mil a year like we get from the AAC. 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure his jobs have been planning for things years in advance. I'd be shocked if he started thinking about this after the loss.  

I said I do not believe Kelly starting “working”on a contingency until after the UCF loss. Meaning he hadn’t made any phone calls, spoken to potential candidates.

I am sure he has been thinking about it all season. Big difference there.

He probably had some kind of a plan in place if this happened but I do not think it was all set up like some here had hoped.

Stuff takes time. I am sure they had to schedule a meeting. Then schedule another meeting. Schedule a meeting with search firms, agents, lawyers. We will hear something.