• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parkng Pass Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

Hi all! My wife and I graduated in 2010 and have had season tix ever since. We added 2 more for our kids this year. We have always parked in the cash lots, but contemplating buying a parking pass through the school this year. Are there many of you on here who do the same? If so, is the Bulls Zone anything special? Do the lots get packed for bigger games as well? Thanks!

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

6 minutes ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Hi all! My wife and I graduated in 2010 and have had season tix ever since. We added 2 more for our kids this year. We have always parked in the cash lots, but contemplating buying a parking pass through the school this year. Are there many of you on here who do the same? If so, is the Bulls Zone anything special? Do the lots get packed for bigger games as well? Thanks!

The lots can get busy, but not packed like back in the day, and the Bull Zone is great to keep younger children occupied. Just my .02. 

Edited by BullyPulpit
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

The lots can get busy, but not packed like back in the day, and the Bull Zone is great to keep younger children occupied. Just my .02. 

I always pay for parking in the cash lots because I usually have friends meeting me and if I pay in advance they have to go to the cash lot then come find me. Also last year they moved the Bulls Zone up near the stadium which means no beer in hand while walking around the Bulls Zone. That and the Bulls Zone is a lot less than it was when it was in the grass lot. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

To me, the best quality of the parking pass is knowing you can come anytime and always be close to the stadium. Let's say we play a big 10 school on a Friday night, and you can't get off work. You could roll up 20 minutes before kickoff and know you will have a spot that is close to the stadium.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

Although it's not related to convenience, the parking pass proceeds go to USF and not the Glazers/TSA.

• Like 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

To me, the best quality of the parking pass is knowing you can come anytime and always be close to the stadium. Let's say we play a big 10 school on a Friday night, and you can't get off work. You could roll up 20 minutes before kickoff and know you will have a spot that is close to the stadium.

This.^   Having a parking pass is really primarily a convenience to get you closer to things and give you consistency of location based on donor level.   I like having a spot with my name on it just steps from the gate for football and basketball.  Also allows me to park my big honkin' truck easier.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

11 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Although it's not related to convenience, the parking pass proceeds go to USF and not the Glazers/TSA.

Can't be emphasized enough. Should be rare instances where a season tix holder wouldn't want to have a season parking pass ..... I think it's even cheaper than a TSA gameday lot.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

In Lot 6 it all depends on what time you get there. You can see the attendants collecting cash and allowing anybody into the same lot you supposedly need a parking pass to get in. And I am generally three hours before kickoff.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

In Lot 6 it all depends on what time you get there. You can see the attendants collecting cash and allowing anybody into the same lot you supposedly need a parking pass to get in. And I am generally three hours before kickoff.

Lot 3 is the same way but they direct the parking pass holders to a place closer to stadium ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

48 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

I always pay for parking in the cash lots because I usually have friends meeting me and if I pay in advance they have to go to the cash lot then come find me. Also last year they moved the Bulls Zone up near the stadium which means no beer in hand while walking around the Bulls Zone. That and the Bulls Zone is a lot less than it was when it was in the grass lot. 

Know my grandson only went up to the zone for a game or 2 last year compared to when it was in Lot 6D.  

• Like 1