• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another possible future scenario to toss around in the offseason ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He is still alive. Maybe he could come at half time and put on a drum ensemble for the band. 

Every game can have a new guest that ventured close to greatness but were also fortune’s fools. Fortuna is a fickle mistress.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Brad said:

The Fifth Beatle

This crazy P6 talk was the genesis for that crazy UCF national champs talk.  Make believe served up as reality.

Best was the fifth Beatle in fact he was booted because in the ealy years people started calling the group, "Best and the Beatles". 

So there are positives and negatives to looking too pretty.

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

18 hours ago, puc86 said:

More importantly it is a 4 hr infomercial displaying our brand to more than 20x the number of people watching the AAC championship game on ESPN ocho. I honestly do not think I know a single person irl that has watched a single AAC championship game.

Money and exposure does make it a no brainer.  Heck I want the championship like everyone else but have never bothered to watch an AAC championship, however will waste hours commenting why a 3rd string QB is leaving a team in the off season following a six game losing streak.

49 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Every game can have a new guest that ventured close to greatness but were also fortune’s fools. Fortuna is a fickle mistress.

We really are the epitome of a “one hit wonder”, I like the idea of having a different one hit wonder band come and perform pre-game, we could start with  Dexy,’s Midnight Runners.  On the bright side it is still better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

We really are the epitome of a “one hit wonder”, 

Disagree.  We had numerous successes for a neophyte program. The real issue was, just 12 years in, the slaying of the goose.  But that’s another topic.  Those that minimize the multiple successes that brought renown to the program remind me of the incompetent administration that saw to it those successes would be absent for a very long time.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Disagree.  We had numerous successes for a neophyte program. The real issue was, just 12 years in, the slaying of the goose.  But that’s another topic.  Those that minimize the multiple successes that brought renown to the program remind me of the incompetent administration that saw to it those successes would be absent for a very long time.  

Ok,  comparison to Genshaft and Woodard stung and will take another bite at the apple.  We are more of a opening band with  aspirations of being a headliner.   USF has potential and has upgraded their project manager Kelly  who is working to improve their brand however the budget is tight and odds are long because being in the group of 5 we are constantly trying to validate our program and it is tiresome.  Beating, Clemson, Miami, Auburn, FSU, Notre Dame etc.. for a program that is still a few years short of their silver anniversary is impressive, with that said I still would not mind hearing come on Eileen at the Ray Jay prior to kickoff.

^^^

What the heck did you do there?  😂😂😂

Collaboration of thoughts that may have missed the mark

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Collaboration of thoughts that may have missed the mark

I understand, @puc86 and I occasionally appear to tag team on these issues- only natural to bring him in, but attributing your words to him?  You may be under his mind control.

I’ll try to fix when I get home.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

:lmao:

I understand, @puc86 and I occasionally appear to tag team on these issues- only natural to bring him in, but attributing your words to him?  You may be under his mind control.

I’ll try to fix when I get home.

If @Friscobull would like to join my tutelage I will happily welcome him to my flock.