• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it just me or do you get the feeling...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

@QuadrupleB

Bulls, Bucs, Bolts, Bitterness

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

So you're going with 11-2 .....? :shade:

Hope you guys are right .... cancerous coaches/players carved out .... players still here have at least a year's worth of added experience ... an offense and defense  that those that were here will do a better job of executing. Biggest thing I took away from the Spring game was that, at least from the initial look, we've definitely upgraded the #2/3 qb positions. Only other thing I can say is that, in college football, the Spring game to the regular season is like in the NHL, the reg season to the post season. It's a different animal ................ and **** yeah, I'm still bitter.

What is this NHL you speak of? I have no idea what you're talking about......

The spring game for me was about 3 things 

1. Getting a real look at the new offense.  It didn't disappoint as it basically did all of the things I have been screaming for the last two seasons.  Athletes in space, finally 
  2. How the young guys who saw substantial minutes last season matured.  They all looked noticeably bigger and were making plays 
  3. An eye test for the S&C program.  It passed we looked bigger and leaner as a whole than last season 

The program just has  good feel that it hasn't had since going into the 2016 season.   CCS even looks a bit more happy than he did the last two seasons.  I'm optimistic but not irrationally exuberant 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Corey lea said:

After watching the Spring Game, seeing immediate impact transfers, the Qb room, the talent of the recent young guys and recent recruits... I feel like this program has caught fire. 

I'm going to step out and say this... 11-2.

Two losses will be a nail biter with one of the 3 p5 on the schedule and a bowl loss to a highly ranked p5 in the last 2 mins.

I hope S. King is taking all the notes on Kerwin Bell...he will be here 1 year or 2 years tops. I think Bell is special and someone will pay him handsomely.

It’s just you

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, Corey lea said:

After watching the Spring Game, seeing immediate impact transfers, the Qb room, the talent of the recent young guys and recent recruits... I feel like this program has caught fire. 

I'm going to step out and say this... 11-2.

Two losses will be a nail biter with one of the 3 p5 on the schedule and a bowl loss to a highly ranked p5 in the last 2 mins.

I hope S. King is taking all the notes on Kerwin Bell...he will be here 1 year or 2 years tops. I think Bell is special and someone will pay him handsomely.

Its definitely just you.  You are setting yourself up for quite a disappointment this season, when this team only wins seven games.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

So you're going with 11-2 .....? :shade:

Hope you guys are right .... cancerous coaches/players carved out .... players still here have at least a year's worth of added experience ... an offense and defense  that those that were here will do a better job of executing. Biggest thing I took away from the Spring game was that, at least from the initial look, we've definitely upgraded the #2/3 qb positions. Only other thing I can say is that, in college football, the Spring game to the regular season is like in the NHL, the reg season to the post season. It's a different animal ................ and **** yeah, I'm still bitter.

Wait...the Bolts lost? Sorry man just pushing your buttons. Buck up, you get a reprieve on your heart before the dreaded USF college football season starts. In each game  you get it all: pain, happiness, yelling, whispers, humiliation, bragging rights, laughter, crying...get ready man it’s coming!!!!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, Brad said:

This is simply beautiful...

Edited by Brad