• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BullsFest - Bulls Club Auction 2019

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

Side note:  I have Final Four Tickets for Atlanta, but not first level....not sure you would be interested, but also not sure I'm using them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Side note:  I have Final Four Tickets for Atlanta, but not first level....not sure you would be interested, but also not sure I'm using them.

Send me a PM and let me know how much you'd want.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We were bidding against each other.  We got up to $2,800 before bailing.  Ended up going for $4,200.  Tough being the poor guy trying to outbid a bunch of millionaires.   Had 7 unsuccessful bids but did get the Coach on the Bench for WBB v Texas.  Checked out the No Bid category shortly before closing and saw it was there for the minimum bid. 

Something I found very interesting in the final results.  There were dinners with MBB coach Gregory, WBB coach Fernandez and FB coach Strong.  Gregory fetched the most, more than double that of Fernandez.  And Fernandez got more than Strong.  Not sure what that says about our main coaches.

Dinner with people is supposed to be fun, coach Strong? Not fun.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Dinner with people is supposed to be fun, coach Strong? Not fun.

Actually the first people we saw when we walked in downstairs was him and his wife. He seemed in a good mood.  Maybe because he didn't have to speak.  His wife is always pleasant.  And props to Abby Ritter, a Bulls Club staffer, graduate of USF and a product of the  Selmon Mentoring Inst (which was the recipient of the funds raised) for her speech.  Other former student athletes spoke including Eric Lee.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Actually the first people we saw when we walked in downstairs was him and his wife. He seemed in a good mood.  Maybe because he didn't have to speak.  His wife is always pleasant.  And props to Abby Ritter, a Bulls Club staffer, graduate of USF and a product of the  Selmon Mentoring Inst (which was the recipient of the funds raised) for her speech.  Other former student athletes spoke including Eric Lee.

I actually like coach strong, maybe not during some games or post game interviews, he is typically nice and willing to have one on one conversations, take a picture or sign someone’s autograph. What he isn’t is dynamic he is easily the least exciting coach we have ever had.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

54 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We were bidding against each other.  We got up to $2,800 before bailing.  Ended up going for $4,200.  Tough being the poor guy trying to outbid a bunch of millionaires.   Had 7 unsuccessful bids but did get the Coach on the Bench for WBB v Texas.  Checked out the No Bid category shortly before closing and saw it was there for the minimum bid. 

Something I found very interesting in the final results.  There were dinners with MBB coach Gregory, WBB coach Fernandez and FB coach Strong.  Gregory fetched the most, more than double that of Fernandez.  And Fernandez got more than Strong.  Not sure what that says about our main coaches.

That strong is a bad conversationalist? 

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, CousinRicky said:

Tough being the poor guy trying to outbid a bunch of multi-millionaires.   

FIFY.  But ain't it always the case.  At one past auction I had actually won some significant items in the silent auction only to have them move them to the live auction and wipe out my high bid with deep pockets.  Oh, well, the better for USF athletics.

Anyway, I had a good time and want to thank everyone who attended, donated or helped in the revival of this event and thank staff for great job in restructuring and focusing the event.

Go Bulls!

2 hours ago, SilverBull said:

FIFY.  But ain't it always the case.  At one past auction I had actually won some significant items in the silent auction only to have them move them to the live auction and wipe out my high bid with deep pockets.  Oh, well, the better for USF athletics.

Anyway, I had a good time and want to thank everyone who attended, donated or helped in the revival of this event and thank staff for great job in restructuring and focusing the event.

Go Bulls!

A good time was had by all.  And initial numbers sound amazing.  Not sure when they'll announce officially.