• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BullsFest - Bulls Club Auction 2019

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

24 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Said all along I am in for 2 seats BUT like you I’m not waiting much longer before I buy on my own. Let me know. 

We can PM our names to each other and ask to be seated at the same table when we register - assuming we don't come up with 2 more couples.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

I'm in for one ticket.

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

Said all along I am in for 2 seats BUT like you I’m not waiting much longer before I buy on my own. Let me know. 

1 hour ago, BullTime said:

I'm in for one ticket.

We're up to 5.  Just need two more and Brad would kick in the 8th.  But again, the 5 of us can sit together if we don't get the 8.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We're up to 5.  Just need two more and Brad would kick in the 8th.

One more ...

On 3/22/2019 at 10:50 AM, Brad said:

We need to figure this out soon.  Do we have a TBP table? 

I am willing to toss in one seat at the table and a mysterious, unidentified donor wishes to throw in another.  So, do we have six paying members at this point that would like to sit together along with two others TBD? 

Missed that part.  Looks like we should be good to go.  Now we need to ask Fearless Leader how we do this.  I can call Monday (or will try to text someone today) to see if we can get a Table of 8 with people paying separately or whether we need to make one payment and reimburse whomever pays.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

What level are we aiming for? My wife and I maybe able to go if we need more spots and I am sure everyone would prefer to spend the night with me over any other board member.

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What level are we aiming for? My wife and I maybe able to go if we need more spots and I am sure everyone would prefer to spend the night with me over any other board member.

Just looking to get a table of Bullspenners.  

I texted a Bulls Club person and he said that it would be fine if we all pay separately and ask to be seated together.

My thought is to tell them we want to be at the Bullspen table.  Just make sure we don't go over 8.  If you are in Puc I think that makes 8.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I texted a Bulls Club person and he said that it would be fine if we all pay separately and ask to be seated together.

My thought is to tell them we want to be at the Bullspen table.  Just make sure we don't go over 8.  If you are in Puc I think that makes 8.

If I can go I would need two 

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Thanks. Just let me know who to ask for to pay for my 2. Should be a fun night! 

Gentlemen and Ladies, had a chat with a Bulls Club Rep a short time ago.  Once you buy your tickets, just PM your names to me and I will provide them with a list of names to put at one table.

BTW, he was happy to hear that the Bullspen will have a table.

Edit: So I just bought my 2 tickets and there was Special Request option at the end of the process. I put in there that I'd supply the names but it wouldn't hurt if you mentioned The Bullspen when you reserve.  But still PM your name(s) to me after you've purchased.

And I learned last night that the host will be the voice of Bucs radio, Gene Deckerhoff. He was enshrined in the Sports Club of Tampa Bay Hall of Fame last night.  Kit Laksa and Claudio Correa were honored at USF's woman and man athletes of the year.  So good to see them both. Kit still hasn't decided on coming back. When I figure out how to get a photo from my phone to this site I'll post a pic of them with my wife and me.   

Edited by CousinRicky