• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs. Memphis in the YC (Noon) in-game discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

I will once again opine that this is the best USF men's basketball squad in the past 30 years. I can't speak to before 1988. Taking nothing away from my all time favorite Bull's hoopsters. I'm talking overall team -- depth, size, athleticism, coaching. Cali and I get it. Do you yet? 😉🤘

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,635
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

There are also a lot of resale tix in there, which really kind of pisses me off. There's a donate option if you can't use your tix that I hope USF would use to fill with USF fans. If you can't afford to donate them, you probably shouldn't be sitting there in the first place.

Half of the front row for ECU are resale tix which I believe to be the case every game.  This tells me chances are they are season tix sold to a broker who has no intention of ever using them for personal use.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

It was a buyers’ market thanks to Antigua. Seats were available.  I remember when I left Florida and gave up my season tickets (to David Goldstein no less) I fretted I may never have access to such good seats again.  They were row 3 across from USF bench.  Now, as many know, mid court front row.  Brokers may have sensed the resurgence as well.  Too bad there isn’t a way to limit to Bulls fans.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Half of the front row for ECU are resale tix which I believe to be the case every game.  This tells me chances are they are season tix sold to a broker who has no intention of ever using them for personal use.

It is definitely interesting looking at the location of some of those blocks of resales and the uniformity of pricing. Quite a few in the first row of the second level on both sides, which to me would be some of the best seats in the house. It will totally suck when this thing takes off and some of the best seating is in the control of scalpers.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It is definitely interesting looking at the location of some of those blocks of resales and the uniformity of pricing. Quite a few in the first row of the second level on both sides, which to me would be some of the best seats in the house. It will totally suck when this thing takes off and some of the best seating is in the control of scalpers.

Something to worry about more for next year. Hopefully the faux fans will return 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Something to worry about more for next year. Hopefully the faux fans will return 

If the faux fans do return, and want to buy season tix, some of the prime 2nd level seating won't be available ...

• Upvote 1

Hence my mantra. USFBullsTix.com

51 minutes ago, Brad said:

Hence my mantra. USFBullsTix.com

That's the site 79 linked with all the prime, first row 2nd level seats apparently already under scalpers' control ...

My mantra to get your season tickets before it’s too late (gone to brokers or other fans, etc.).  Made my move with the firing of Antigua.  

2 hours ago, Brad said:

My mantra to get your season tickets before it’s too late (gone to brokers or other fans, etc.).  Made my move with the firing of Antigua.  

You were a visionary. It's already too late, though, to grab those 2nd level front row season tix......... unless the scalpers had to eat too many this year and don't renew.