• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs. Memphis in the YC (Noon) in-game discussion

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

You were a visionary. It's already too late, though, to grab those 2nd level front row season tix......... unless the scalpers had to eat too many this year and don't renew.

After years of paying top dollar for less than steller basketball, the past two seasons have been fun again.  Saturday's game with Memphis was one of the most entertaining in anything near recent memory.   I am glad I preserved and kept my half-court club seats.  

That said, if someone wants to buy me out for $100K or so, I'll listen.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 2/3/2019 at 12:02 AM, Calibull said:

I was waiting to see this game before I actually went it.  But I think they'll win the tournament this season.  People thought I was crazy when I said we'd get 17 this season... honestly I thought 20 but mellowed down my expectations.  It has some to do with the players... but mostly the coach.  I'm not buying this team can't or wont win it.  So while I understand where you're coming from... sit back and watch how right I am.  :1398_metal_tone4:

If we get 20 you'll have made up for your Bartles undefeated football prediction.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

If we get 20 you'll have made up for your Bartles undefeated football prediction.

Which one?  That doesn't actually narrow any particular prediction down.  It is literally my default when I'm not sure about a team we have.