• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Are you willing to bet 11K will be USF fans?

Son, that’s free money right there...USF fans will be over 23k...easy....

Edited by NewEnglandBull

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'm sorry, sir, actual attendance is a convoluted number, borne from someone's over active imagination and should not be the basis of any wagering on this board ...

Anytime there is always free money to be given to me I’ll find a way to make it happen. Dude says under 11k USF fans...LMAO....

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

is that DeAngelo Antoine?

didnt he switch back & forth from receiver to DB & back again?

dont know much about him, was he one of the CCS casualties that was pushed out or did he leave voluntarily based on playing time/opportunity?

any other details @NewEnglandBull ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

dont know much about him, was he one of the CCS casualties that was pushed out or did he leave voluntarily based on playing time/opportunity?

Good question. Yes he played WR in 2016. Moved to DB in 2017, then back to WR in the same season. Last year played DB again. No, he is not one of the 11 who were pushed out by CCS. I suspect he was getting too little playing time and did not enjoy going back and forth between DB and WR. Finally, because he received his degree he was free to go. 

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good question. Yes he played WR in 2016. Moved to DB in 2017, then back to WR in the same season. Last year played DB again. No, he is not one of the 11 who were pushed out by CCS. I suspect he was getting too little playing time and did not enjoy going back and forth between DB and WR. Finally, because he received his degree he was free to go. 

****, I thought u had originally posted the Tweet so I tagged u in the quote. LOL. my bad.

after Googling it appears Antoine was one of the 11 suspended players expected to be dismissed, according to TBT:

image.jpg

Edited by TRUTH D. Antagonist
take that take that take that

11 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

****, I thought u had originally posted the Tweet so I tagged u in the quote. LOL. my bad.

after Googling it appears Antoine was one of the 11 suspended players expected to be dismissed, according to TBT:

image.jpg

Interesting, I thought my buddy at the athletic dept had told me otherwise but I may be getting him mixed up with someone else. I don’t remember his name being one of those pushed out but he may very well be. Regardless it’s good he has his degree in May. I just noticed that one of the pics he posted looks like CCS is getting in his **** about something. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,524
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

He is like a 4th or 5th year senior. He had one gun incident a few years ago, a few injuries, changed positions and never really set proper roots on the team. He can definitely give a team in need of some offense an extra weapon. I wish him well. I think he left voluntarily b/c of playing time. he is very talented. I hope he finds a good spot. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He is like a 4th or 5th year senior. He had one gun incident a few years ago, a few injuries, changed positions and never really set proper roots on the team. He can definitely give a team in need of some offense an extra weapon. I wish him well. I think he left voluntarily b/c of playing time. he is very talented. I hope he finds a good spot. 

I love that when it comes to athletics, we can casually reference "one gun incident" and move along. Imagine if you were talking to someone at work today and were like, "Bill is leaving next week. Probably for the best, it never seemed like he fit in here. He had that one gun incident a few years ago, but his TPS reports just showed a lack of detail and that's not the direction the company is headed right now."

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Interesting, I thought my buddy at the athletic dept had told me otherwise but I may be getting him mixed up with someone else. I don’t remember his name being one of those pushed out but he may very well be. Regardless it’s good he has his degree in May. I just noticed that one of the pics he posted looks like CCS is getting in his **** about something. 

while Googling his name I ran across an article about a run in with HCSO involving a scheduled substance back in 2015. no idea if that had anything to do with his transfer but we know how CCS feels about that stuff. it doesn't seem Antoine harbors any ill will towards Strong tho. classy letter for a kid that found himself on the outs.

anyways, his stats were by no means mind blowing but he did have a few decent games catching the ball & returning kicks.

i wish him the best wherever he ends up.