• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Awwww man i thought we had him. 

I was already adding him to the roster. Bummer.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

17 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My bad you are right, I was too lazy too google it. But I did take your advice and took 30 secs to google that Deangelo Antoine got arrested for drugs right after, so i got it mixed up. Either way he had legal problems in addition to Robbins. It probably had nothing to do with him leaving regardless.  

https://www.tampabay.com/usf-freshman-receiver-deangelo-antoine-arrested/2251194

That's great and he was welcomed back to the team and had no further incidents.   Maybe, just maybe, know something before you say it.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

That's great and he was welcomed back to the team and had no further incidents.   Maybe, just maybe, know something before you say it.  

We're not really going to try and enforce that, are we? A TBP with knowledge before posting means we miss out on good stuff like how Gilbert ran the ball on the first play of every game and ran the HB dive exclusively, xCSH went golfing instead of recruiting, that you can run the ball 60% of the time in the Air Raid Offense, Kerwin Bell resurrected the Valdosta State football program, sitting players teaches them FTs are important... C'mon, don't take these things from me.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,524
  • Days Won:  28

43 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I go him MIXED UP with Robbins....They BOTH had legal problems around the same time. Antoine got past his legal problems in which I acknowledged.  What "didnt" I know? 

56 minutes ago, JTrue said:

We're not really going to try and enforce that, are we? A TBP with knowledge before posting means we miss out on good stuff like how Gilbert ran the ball on the first play of every game and ran the HB dive exclusively, xCSH went golfing instead of recruiting, that you can run the ball 60% of the time in the Air Raid Offense, Kerwin Bell resurrected the Valdosta State football program, sitting players teaches them FTs are important... C'mon, don't take these things from me.

Nah that stuff is safe I'm talking just easily verifiable facts.  He does this often and this one was the straw that broke the camels back.  Dude is an awesome positive fan but often just passes of inaccurate stuff (unintentionally)as fact/record.   I dunno just take 5 seconds and google the event if you're not sure.  We live in a world where basically the entirety of human knowledge is in the palm of your hand, use it.  

• ???? 1

10 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Nah that stuff is safe I'm talking just easily verifiable facts.  He does this often and this one was the straw that broke the camels back.  Dude is an awesome positive fan but often just passes of inaccurate stuff (unintentionally)as fact/record.   I dunno just take 5 seconds and google the event if you're not sure.  We live in a world where basically the entirety of human knowledge is in the palm of your hand, use it.  

Big difference b/w giving out wrong information and getting two players BOTH of whom had legal troubles around the SAME time MIXED up. I would love for you to cite any examples when i gave out false information? And anytime I may have been wrong on anything I acknowledge it.  You being mad petty about players that arent even on the team anymore that BOTH had legal problems around the same time. Get over yourself. 

52 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Big difference b/w giving out wrong information and getting two players BOTH of whom had legal troubles around the SAME time MIXED up. I would love for you to cite any examples when i gave out false information? And anytime I may have been wrong on anything I acknowledge it.  You being mad petty about players that arent even on the team anymore that BOTH had legal problems around the same time. Get over yourself. 

They don't stop being people when they leave here.  He contributed while he was here and even switched positions briefly to try to help in any way he could.   He was a good bull who made a mistake that tons of college kids will make this year.  Sounds like you're the one that needs to get over yourself.  I've corrected you numerous times in the past.   I could go back and dig them up but judging from this and your responses your behavior will not change.  It's not worth my time, like a few simple google searches would be for you.   

8 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

They don't stop being people when they leave here.  He contributed while he was here and even switched positions briefly to try to help in any way he could.   He was a good bull who made a mistake that tons of college kids will make this year.  Sounds like you're the one that needs to get over yourself.  I've corrected you numerous times in the past.   I could go back and dig them up but judging from this and your responses your behavior will not change.  It's not worth my time, like a few simple google searches would be for you.   

I never crapped on Antoine. I said he did no jail time, never had any additional problems and I said he got his degree. I never said he was a bad person or "slandered" him. I simply got the player mixed up with another who got in legal trouble around the same time. You are obviously in your feelings about this. Probably need a hug or something. It will be ok my friend. 

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I never crapped on Antoine. I said he did no jail time, never had any additional problems and I said he got his degree. I never said he was a bad person or "slandered" him. I simply got the player mixed up with another who got in legal trouble around the same time. You are obviously in your feelings about this. Probably need a hug or something. It will be ok my friend. 

Actually in the middle of a publix roast beef sub, but whatever helps you sleep at night.  I'll accept a hug when you start googling stuff.  Deal?  

4 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Actually in the middle of a publix roast beef sub, but whatever helps you sleep at night.  I'll accept a hug when you start googling stuff.  Deal?  

I googled "petty", "overHEmotional" , "get over yourself" and Bull Dozer came up 😎

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Haha 1