• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cannot Print Free Bowl Tickets WTF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, puc86 said:

So we need to build a stadium big enough to seat 3 million people on the off chance they all show up? I’m pretty confident it will be a while before this is a legitimate concern but on the off chance it happened I would invent a concept called standing room only.

That's not fair. You didn't inform me of the change to the policy. As a former player, I used to be able to have a seat.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, JTrue said:

That's not fair. You didn't inform me of the change to the policy. As a former player, I used to be able to have a seat.

A) I do not actually believe there will be a time when there is no seat.

B) Everytime someone uses a seat that one less time you have to worry about them showing up so they can be reduced.

C) It’s directionally correct so while someone may not love not having a seat they will be more happy with that in a full stadium than they would with being turned completely away from an empty one.

Just now, puc86 said:

A) I do not actually believe there will be a time when there is no seat.

B) Everytime someone uses a seat that one less time you have to worry about them showing up so they can be reduced.

C) It’s directionally correct so while someone may not love not having a seat they will be more happy with that in a full stadium than they would with being turned completely away from an empty one.

Doesn't matter to me. USF sucks. I'm a former player and I want my seat just like I was able to have in 2002.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

55 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think this is who used to be howiep and I think that he or his wife had recent serious health issues, perhaps that plays a part in the issues. 

It is a poster with a previous name but it’s certain not howie. I’ll go out on a limb and say that howie would never post something as whiney ass as this. 

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

It is a poster with a previous name but it’s certain not howie. I’ll go out on a limb and say that howie would never post something as whiney ass as this. 

I am horrible with remembering names IDK why I bother trying. What’s wrong with being whiney ass?

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Doesn't matter to me. USF sucks. I'm a former player and I want my seat just like I was able to have in 2002.

As all new players are well aware of the new policy the numbers would not expand and would only continuously reduce. If the stadium actually sold out prior to the entire list completely evaporating that’s a “problem”  I would welcome with open arms but do not foresee happening anytime soon.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I am horrible with remembering names IDK why I bother trying. What’s wrong with being whiney ass?

You assumed I used whiney ass in a derogatory way?

Just now, Triple B said:

You assumed I used whiney ass in a derogatory way?

Touché or should I say tushie?

Just now, puc86 said:

As all new players are well aware of the new policy the numbers would not expand and would only continuously reduce.

Assuming we don't change our policy again for the rest of time.

Just now, JTrue said:

Assuming we don't change our policy again for the rest of time.

What could ever replace the greatness that is varsity club? Also I’m not sure what policy change would negatively effect people arriving from the stadium looking for free tickets beyond you don’t get them and do not come here looking for them anymore .