• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Cannot Print Free Bowl Tickets WTF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Renew season tickets, get two free tickets to the bowl game.Out of town, no tickets in the mail. I have to leave for the game. Log in to print tickets, no big deal. We have had this printing technology for years.  Unable to print tickets. Told tickets available at Will Call. This team AND the services provided are going backwards year after year. Not sure I will leave my house to go watch this crap show in Tampa. I can watch from my house just fine.  

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,441
  • Days Won:  19

Just now, Mike Stuben said:

Um, part of this isn't fair to USF. 

The bowl game gives USF paper tickets. USF has no control over the fact that the paper tickets can't become electronic and emailed, printed. (For the record, this is true of every bowl we have been in, and I would imagine it may be true of every bowl out there). Yes, the bowls do have electronic tickets, but those are not the ones they provide the schools. 

Will call really shouldn't be a hassle and a reason not to come. 

It is your life and you have to evaluate what you want to do tonight, but as I read your narrative, I think USF gave you good customer service (by getting your tickets to will call), and you had unrealistic expectations. 

Not meaning to attack you, just wanted to share my opinion. You can have any feelings or expectations you want, it isn't my place to tell you they are wrong. I should have said in my last paragraph, if this happened to me. My apologies if I cam across as harsh. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, No_Willie_Jokes_Yet said:

Renew season tickets, get two free tickets to the bowl game.Out of town, no tickets in the mail. I have to leave for the game. Log in to print tickets, no big deal. We have had this printing technology for years.  Unable to print tickets. Told tickets available at Will Call. This team AND the services provided are going backwards year after year. Not sure I will leave my house to go watch this crap show in Tampa. I can watch from my house just fine.  

Why is going to Will Call so difficult? 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Probably the distrust that the tickets will actually be there. 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Probably the distrust that the tickets will actually be there. 

One thing to be aware of, there will likely be 4 will calls tonight. 

1. USF

2. Marshall

3. Stadium Ticket Office

4. Media (for credentials)

So the OP needs to be aware that their tickets could be in either the USF will call (with USF staff working there, if they get in a bind) or the stadium will call. 

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Because people have nothing  better than complain (wanted to use the B word) on the internet.

How about call someone at USF?  Nope?  Send then a nasty tweet.  That is the passive aggressive way to handle it.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Um, part of this isn't fair to USF. 

The bowl game gives USF paper tickets. USF has no control over the fact that the paper tickets can't become electronic and emailed, printed. (For the record, this is true of every bowl we have been in, and I would imagine it may be true of every bowl out there). Yes, the bowls do have electronic tickets, but those are not the ones they provide the schools. 

Will call really shouldn't be a hassle and a reason not to come. 

It is your life and you have to evaluate what you want to do tonight, but as I read your narrative, I think USF gave you good customer service (by getting your tickets to will call), and you had unrealistic expectations. 

What happens if you try to use a scan of a ticket? (Serious question I’ve never tried it just wondering if it would be possible to have sent and used those).

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Are you ******** me?!? Will call?!?

tumblr_mi900ohtpF1r2z86co1_500.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What happens if you try to use a scan of a ticket? (Serious question I’ve never tried it just wondering if it would be possible to have sent and used those).

I did do that once, and got away with it. (Bucs game), it depends on the willingness of the ticket taker to scan something that obviously isn't an original ticket. I guarantee the box office would be opposed to it because it opens the door for more fraud.