• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cannot Print Free Bowl Tickets WTF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

15 hours ago, No_Willie_Jokes_Yet said:

Good Customer Service was giving us tickets when we renewed our season tickets. 

Better Customer Service would have been a note on the manage my tickets screen explaining that these tickets are third party issued and cannot be printed. By not writing that on the webpage, that forced a phone call. During that phone call it was not explained to me that these were third party tickets. They just said "Your tickets will be at will call". 

Perhaps noting that these tickets would be available via will call would have helped the situation a bit. As it was, I made a late night trip to my post office mail box to check for the tickets. Then got up early to make the long drive to the game with no tickets in hand. 

Also, I get that going to a Will Call booth is not that big of a deal. But the tickets "Showed Up" in the manage my tickets section like they were USF issued tickets. I received no email, no explanation, nothing. There was even a print button but it was grayed out. 

Also,  the Will Call booth to me is the equivalent of sending someone a fax in this day and age. Sure a fax machine works just fine but we have the technology to send an email with an attachment. We also have the technology to send a ticket electronically. 

I use electronic tickets all the time. If a one time concert can issue electronic tickets, so can a bowl game. This is 2018.  

We should have been more clear in the e-mail that was sent out earlier in the week. Certainly was a mistake to not have that information in the e-mail.

I think placing the "tickets" in the account was not a proper decision since the print/forward option was not available on them. I will let the ticket operations office know that this was pretty confusing for the most part.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Mike Stuben said:

I missed the whole game too, I kept walking through the parking lot tapping on windows of cars looking for you. I don't even think you showed up. 

So it’s a modern day gift of the magi, we are lucky not to have found one another 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So it’s a modern day gift of the magi, we are lucky not to have found one another 

We have proof that at least one of you is lying. Someone under the name of MS posted a pic from inside the stadium.😀

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

We have proof that at least one of you is lying. Someone under the name of MS posted a pic from inside the stadium.😀

My heart is broken 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

Yes, I was there. I was also technically neutral, working for the bowl game itself, as the spotter for the PA announcer. So if you saw a play, and he called out the wrong name on the tackle, that was my fault. 

Just now, Mike Stuben said:

Yes, I was there. I was also technically neutral, working for the bowl game itself, as the spotter for the PA announcer. So if you saw a play, and he called out the wrong name on the tackle, that was my fault. 

I, luckily, saw none of them since we are in Winter Haven. You coming over for today's game?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

I, luckily, saw none of them since we are in Winter Haven. You coming over for today's game?

Nope, I love all my USF teams and I am cheap, which means I pick Men's Basketball at home, which I already have tickets for over going to Orlando and buying more tickets.  Wish I could do both, but I have to pick the one I already paid for. (I am going to the USF at LSU WBB game after Christmas)

Just now, Mike Stuben said:

Nope, I love all my USF teams and I am cheap, which means I pick Men's Basketball at home, which I already have tickets for over going to Orlando and buying more tickets.  Wish I could do both, but I have to pick the one I already paid for. (I am going to the USF at LSU WBB game after Christmas)

Not sure if anyone is paying for tickets. Coach put our names on a list. Players families got their own Tix.  You can almost do both. 4pm here. Leave after the half and make it to men's. I'm kidding.