• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gasparilla Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,318
  • Days Won:  10

$85 dollars per seat.   Really...  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,641
  • Days Won:  6

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Please note:

• Once you renew, you will automatically receive 2 FREE bowl tickets to your account.
  • If you purchase any additional tickets, all of your purchased tickets and FREE tickets will sit next to each other.

They won't assign seats until some point after the 7th and that's when you'll automatically receive your free ones if you've renewed...... at least that's the way it looks to me.

Interesting.  Since only $85 tickets are available for sale from USF, maybe the free tickets are in the $85 club access sideline sections.  That would be awesome.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,490
  • Days Won:  0

If you buy season tickets, you get 2 bowl tickets for free.  😁  

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,318
  • Days Won:  10

6 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

If you buy season tickets, you get 2 bowl tickets for free.  😁  

Well, then that makes the difference.  Thank you. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Bought three endzones and gave two to charity. Keeping the third for my USF bowl collection tickets (I have them all).

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,601
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Interesting.  Since only $85 tickets are available for sale from USF, maybe the free tickets are in the $85 club access sideline sections.  That would be awesome.

GO BULLS!

If you're buying more than the 2 freebies, the freebies would have to be because they're going to put all your seats together.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

If you're buying more than the 2 freebies, the freebies would have to be because they're going to put all your seats together.

You are assuming you would get your regular seats for the game???  Is that true? Normally bowl games don't allow for that.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,045
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Heard from a friend of mine who is a Wake Forest fan, that Wake Forest wanted to come to the Gasparilla Bowl but not if it amounted to a USF home game.

Our home games are practically UCF home games now.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Not really confusing, I don't think. From the email:

Please note:

• Once you renew, you will automatically receive 2 FREE bowl tickets to your account.
  • If you purchase any additional tickets, all of your purchased tickets and FREE tickets will sit next to each other.
  • Unfortunately, we can only offer 2 free tickets per account, if you need more tickets for the 2018 Bad Boys Gasparilla Bowl you will have to purchase tickets.
  • Enrolling in a 7-month payment plan allows you to renew now and spread out your season ticket payments over the next 7 months.
  • The priority deadline to order bowl tickets is December 7th at midnight. At that point, we will seat bowl ticket orders based on donor levels. Any tickets ordered after that date are not guaranteed to be seated by tickets designated previously.

They won't assign seats until some point after the 7th and that's when you'll automatically receive your free ones if you've renewed...... at least that's the way it looks to me.

Still have no idea if this applies to people who had already renewed. I would hope so.