• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What did Strong say?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like what a loser would say TBH....

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

He's trying to call out the University and Fans. What garbage ... Just another stubborn coach who won't change no matter what the strengths and weaknesses of the players are 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

He said... "jiberish jiberhish jiberish... jiber jiber... jiberish jiberish jiba jiba... jiberish. 

PS Our offense sucks

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

I’ll translate it.

He said, “They have excitement because they’ve earned it and they’ve made an effort to generate excitement. UCF has made a commitment to their program by building an OCS amongst other things. I can’t completely sell out my own program, but it’s pretty obvious UCF has done a much better job than USF has done.”

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Calibull said:

He said... "jiberish jiberhish jiberish... jiber jiber... jiberish jiberish jiba jiba... jiberish. 

PS Our offense sucks

Agreed.

And sounds defeated. As the HC (and tone-setter), question should have light his competitive fire, and reinforce that is the direction and ultimate expectation for this program.

But he responded with defeatist dribble jibberish.

Up to this point I’ve been a CCS supporter, even though I agree some assistant coaching changes need to be made. But things like this have me wondering if he needs to go also.  😞 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

We arent privy to the conversations at the very top. Its entirely possible usf leadership is content with focusing on academics and fiscal responsibility over hosting college gameday. And frankly I prob wouldnt disagree. 

Edit: not saying thats true (logo certainly has me wondering) but just saying... maybe he didnt want to throw VPMK and Judy under the bus over percieved commitment issues

Edited by hm101
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, hm101 said:

We arent privy to the conversations at the very top. Its entirely possible usf leadership is content with focusing on academics and fiscal responsibility over hosting college gameday. And frankly I prob wouldnt disagree. 

Edit: not saying thats true (logo certainly has me wondering) but just saying... maybe he didnt want to throw VPMK and Judy under the bus over percieved commitment issues

I'll take pre-eminent academic status and the money it brings over athletics success.

But we should be able to do both.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I'll take pre-eminent academic status and the money it brings over athletics success.

But we should be able to do both.

Generally I agree, but I am old and don’t have to worry about the value of my degree. Give me good football! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1