• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS.... I think has mailed it in

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

3 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

I thought I was the only one. He seems to get lost mid sentence repeatedly 

No my friend, you are not alone! It's weird... I actually noticed a while ago but I thought he was being machiavellian and purposely not fully answering or addressing questions out of a need for secrecy or something... I've even said it here that's Strong being Strong... about injuries, planning, etc...   but now I feel he is incapable of processing information and giving answers to complex or multilayered questions and cannot address the nuances of what it is he's being asked.  He never goes in depth about anything, he's all around the edges if on topic at all. He's incompetent. 

3 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I also remember the comments on how good this offense was going to be when they opened up the play book.

BUT!

Just wait til next year... Again

Hard to open up a playbook when you don't actually have one.  I'm hoping when we get one it comes with a competent OC.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Hard to open up a playbook when you don't actually have one.  I'm hoping when we get one it comes with a competent OC.

Literally. How a coach can “get by” (I use that term VERY loosely) with this coming straight from his head is beyond me. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Literally. How a coach can “get by” (I use that term VERY loosely) with this coming straight from his head is beyond me. 

Well we're clearly seeing a coach cannot.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

Ramblings of a fool!

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Not to stir the pot but I remember a good amount of you talking **** about Taggart’s field presence and “deer in the headlights look,” and now we all wish he was still here.

All it takes is for that ONE recruit (aka Flowers) to change a program and perception of a head coach around. I hope Charie can get him, not cause I like him, but for the sake of USF football.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Calibull said:

Charlie Strong was what that Booster at Texas said he was... A good Coordinator and position coach.  He got lucky with Bridgewater at Ville and it masked his ineptitude.  He doesn't want to be at USF and honestly I don't want him here.  He needs to be fired and I think he may... Kelly didn't hire Strong... figgin Harlan did.  That was so stupid and not thought out

AD Kelly can fix that though

Isn't he the same guy that hired the MBB coach that lied on his resume and then COA?  

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

Not to stir the pot but I remember a good amount of you talking **** about Taggart’s field presence and “deer in the headlights look,” and now we all wish he was still here.

All it takes is for that ONE recruit (aka Flowers) to change a program and perception of a head coach around. I hope Charie can get him, not cause I like him, but for the sake of USF football.

He was for the first 2 years of his tenure here. 

There are more problems than can be changed by one recruit. No matter which side of the ball any recruit plays, that person can't fix special teams. Or penalties. Will take a change in philosophy and discipline and yeah, a few recruits and maturity from coaches and players. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

Problem is Charlie had Flowers & MVS and still had the same issues we have today

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

Problem is Charlie had Flowers & MVS and still had the same issues we have today

Exactly and that is what he had coming in. All he had to do is keep the ball rolling while getting his guys in place for his system. The stubbornness and now listening his interviews make me want him fired. I was originally for him with a retooling of staff but listening to this lately makes me want to cut the cord. 

• Upvote 1