• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Univ S. Alabama--full speed ahead

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

17 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Still don’t get how FAU is able to build this (better than UCF IMO) at 80 mil, yet USF admin and fans believe than a decent ON CAMPUS stadium would cost hundreds of millions that “we don’t have.” 

Pure BS.

EB752847-1B17-4D43-A807-460A87335867.jpeg

I agree, it's College football, yet the USF admin, and many fans on this board think we have to play in Cowboys stadium, or nothing at all.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I agree, it's College football, yet the USF admin, and many fans on this board think we have to play in Cowboys stadium, or nothing at all.

Well, we are playing in the Buccaneers' stadium

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Well, we are playing in the Buccaneers' stadium

But if No one comes to see the games is it worth it?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

No, they couldn't.  The Citrus Bowl was scheduled to go through major renovations (basically rebuilding it).  They would have been without a home for at least two seasons.  There really were no other options in the area.

Hagerty, University, Colonial, Winter Park. They could’ve played at any high school in the area. It would’ve suited them better 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

16 minutes ago, Doug Hamilton said:

But if No one comes to see the games is it worth it?

Good thing people come to the games

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 11/13/2018 at 10:18 AM, CousinRicky said:

Most of the other points have been discussed over the years.  This one makes me worry about you.  Hope to God you are right but the word delusional popped into my head.  😧

Ha! To pragmatic to be delusional. Whimsical maybe...but, I'm glad you worry about me. 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

If we can't get fans to drive 20 minutes to get to Ray Jay, how do we expect them to fly 2 hours to Dallas for home games?

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

For those that have been to both, is the structure of FAU vs. UCF stadium similar?  FAU looks much more aesthetically pleasing but I wondered if it was still the metal ground or sometime different.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I have been to both.   FAU is much better, however it is newer, and you do not fear for your life when people are standing and jumping.   With this weeks' game at ucf, I hope the dam thing can withstand the amount of people headed there.   I have heard numerous reports that they are doing standing room only tickets, that POS is meant to hold 40,000, there is no way they should let anymore than that in there.   

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Hold on, so we’re changing our names to south Alabama and our new Ocs is going to be cowboy stadium? Sounds perfect, like that new logo