• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Games to Watch Week 6

3 hours ago, Skingraft said:

My left but itching tells me the SMU game may be closer than the experts predict 

Doubtful... I would take UCF and the points .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

11 hours ago, JimUSFSig said:

Doubtful... I would take UCF and the points .

I would agree if my right nut itched... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

ESPN game day this week is at the Texas vs OU game

Edited by MikeG

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  78
  • Days Won:  0

I'm looking forward to seeing 5-0 Cincinnati host Tulane. One of these days we will see Cincinnati play someone above a MAC level. But Tulane did just knock off Memphis, and their LSU transfer at QB is replacing their previously struggling QB Banks. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685
  • Days Won:  2

Am I the only one that wishes the SEC would just die and go away? I would say with a USF win, Virginia Tech loss, and UF loss, that USF could end up ranked next week. But I know that even if we beat Umass by 100, the polls are just going to put whatever unranked SEC team wins this week in the polls ahead of us.

Anyways, I think ECU wins against Temple, Cincy beats out Tulane in a close one, and UCF blows out SMU.   

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Am I the only one that wishes the SEC would just die and go away? I would say with a USF win, Virginia Tech loss, and UF loss, that USF could end up ranked next week. But I know that even if we beat Umass by 100, the polls are just going to put whatever unranked SEC team wins this week in the polls ahead of us.

Anyways, I think ECU wins against Temple, Cincy beats out Tulane in a close one, and UCF blows out SMU.   

Love your ECU upset and I agree. I can see those guys getting on a bit of a role...and I hope they do! 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Love your ECU upset and I agree. I can see those guys getting on a bit of a role...and I hope they do! 

This is a stretch, but bare with me. ECU beat UNC by 22. UNC beat Pitt and Pitt beat GA Tech, who is arguably our best win so far this season. I think ECU is a lot better than people are giving them credit for, which also explains why we struggled against them. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

SMU hung with Michigan until errors right before halftime cost them 14 points. They may hang with UCF but I’m sure there will be a blowout towards the end. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, HornHead said:

I'm looking forward to seeing 5-0 Cincinnati host Tulane. One of these days we will see Cincinnati play someone above a MAC level. But Tulane did just knock off Memphis, and their LSU transfer at QB is replacing their previously struggling QB Banks. 

3 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

After last week with ECU hanging with us and Tulane beating Memphis there are very few AAC games I'm confident in predicting.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

17 hours ago, MikeG said:

ESPN game day this week is at the Texas vs OU game

I’m driving down to Dallas tomorrow...too bad it won’t be a real college football experience.😱