• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

image.thumb.png.6079c22ac957e697c0e510b355a2b09f.png

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

That's life. People leave jobs for money. He is getting more money and a better opportunity to win a national title. Hell many hated him when he was here, so it baffles me that people are so mad he left. Hell you should be happy he left. did he leave us a bad team? 

I'm not happy he left, I wanted someone that gives a **** for the program.  Some thought he might be the one, myself included.

And it is life, but like any other job, he got paid.  Providing endless gratitude for one doing one's job is not the norm.

4 minutes ago, MikeG said:

image.thumb.png.6079c22ac957e697c0e510b355a2b09f.png

:roflmao:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Hey, if being bitter is your thing then cool. But me, I wish nothing but the best to the man that turned this team around. A team in which I'm still enjoying the benefits from. 

I'm not bitter that he left South Florida (if anyone is confused, that's USF, located in Tampa😂) for more money and a better opportunity.  I dislike Slick Willie due to the manner of which he was "all in" at Oregon and "all in" with their players/recruits, then just a few months later, used a recruiting trip to interview at FSU!  Three jobs in 13 months shows me Willie is all about Willie.  It's hard to take anything he says or writes seriously. Ring, ring...:puke:

He did turn our program around due to his recruiting skills, but in my opinion, he has yet to display any ability to be a good game day coach and is out of his league at FSU.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, NJUSFBULL said:

I'm not bitter that he left South Florida (if anyone is confused, that's USF, located in Tampa😂) for more money and a better opportunity.  I dislike Slick Willie due to the manner of which he was "all in" at Oregon and "all in" with their players/recruits, then just a few months later, used a recruiting trip to interview at FSU!  Three jobs in 13 months shows me Willie is all about Willie.  It's hard to take anything he says or writes seriously. Ring, ring...:puke:

He did turn our program around due to his recruiting skills, but in my opinion, he has yet to display any ability to be a good game day coach and is out of his league at FSU.

So you mad that he left the school, that paid him millions of dollars to leave USF? I didn't know you cared about Oregon so much. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So you ar mad that he left the school, that paid him millions of dollars to left USF? I didn't know you cared about Oregon so much. 

not sure anyone is mad at him (well besides maybe @puc86) -- just making fun of the whole situation. Nothing wrong with that

I doubt anyone here cares about Oregon--quite the opposite after they thrashed us in the Sun Bowl after the 2007 season

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

One gameday sign said "Thank you FSU."

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, NJUSFBULL said:

☝️☝️ Very well said!

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

Heard Grothe say he doesn’t remember that game (pre concussion protocol)

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

If he had just stayed ONE more season, we run the table and it's us in the New Year's Bowl. The offense was unstoppable in 16. Not so much last year. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

37 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Hey, if being bitter is your thing then cool. But me, I wish nothing but the best to the man that turned this team around. A team in which I'm still enjoying the benefits from. 

Zero bitterness, but it is pretty funny and newsworthy.  Even BSPN is talking about it on their daily CFB show.  I still think he will get the team back to winning eventually.