• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it better or worse for USF if FAU upsets ucf?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You said we need hardware. That could be bowl hardware, The Who gives a crap conference championship hardware or you could simply take a trip over to Lowe’s. Now you want specific hardware, I really fear winning the AAC is not going to be as invigorating for our fanbase as some would like to dream.

Won't make a difference if we win or not. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Also as a professional historian there are some things I simple cannot ignore...😀

Well what were the odds of running into one of those in here? Apparently pretty good.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

If CJL was still coaching USF, then we wouldn't even care about if UCF wins or loses.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Dude, if you don’t want to win a conference championship for the first time in our sorry history in this area then why in the hell do you even bother following the team. It’s always about the championship. Nothing else matters. You’re either in first or you’re in last.It’s always about the championship. 

Because I cared about this team, my alma mater, long before we had the misfortune of creating this conference. I guess being the least broken of the misfit toys could be seen as a success but I prefer to measure us by higher standards. The AAC is our sunken place and we need to get out.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well what were the odds of running into one of those in here? Apparently pretty good.

134846F5-91E5-4FF8-8206-978F0B10FBF0.jpeg

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=199a3c7920c1a16e

134846F5-91E5-4FF8-8206-978F0B10FBF0.jpeg

Sometimes 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Because I cared about this team, my alma mater, long before we had the misfortune of creating this conference. I guess being the least broken of the misfit toys could be seen as a success but I prefer to measure us by higher standards. The AAC is our sunken place and we need to get out.

I get that. I am not a fan of this conference and only hope something happens better soon. But if you’re starving sometimes you have to eat a **** sandwich. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I get that. I am not a fan of this conference and only hope something happens better soon. But if you’re starving sometimes you have to eat a **** sandwich. 

If Gandhi had that attitude the British Empire would have 1.5 billion more people. I’m going on a hunger strike until we stop being oppressed in the NCAA caste system and take our rightful position as an oppressor. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is no way you think that percentage is true. More than 1 percent are probably fans from other teams, more than half have disappeared throughout the years and they may or may not know or care and probably an okay percentage of people on here have no idea about our entire history or the current state of the AAC and who is in it much less who won it. Like I tell people anytime this comes up go tell 100 random people that we won the AAC championship last season and let me know how many question us winning vs question if the AAC is a real conference. The only joke, although a very dark humored one, is that we are in this abortion of a conference. The only way to win is to get out.

You are beginning to sound insane.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m going on a hunger strike until we stop being oppressed in the NCAA caste system and take our rightful position as an oppressor. 

It was nice knowin ya...