• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Get This Off The Chest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

In the grand scope of life? Probably not. In the very narrow context of my fandom and my musings on this board, they are horribly important.

This is so accurate it should be a tattoo!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

In the grand scope of life? Probably not. In the very narrow context of my fandom and my musings on this board, they are horribly important.

If it’s horribly important to you...You could channel you energy to raising money for the OCS.  The conference issue is beyond your capability.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

If it’s horribly important to you...You could channel you energy to raising money for the OCS.  The conference issue is beyond your capability.

I simply hate our arrangement with Ray Jay and the entire foundation of the TSA but I actually look at the OCS with polite indifference. If you could kindly scroll back to my manifesto I actually do not list an OCS as any part of my USF cares. Now getting us out of the AAC I would gladly do anything I conceivably do for that issue but sadly I imagine it would all be for not.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I simply hate our arrangement with Ray Jay and the entire foundation of the TSA but I actually look at the OCS with polite indifference. If you could kindly scroll back to my manifesto I actually do not list an OCS as any part of my USF cares. Now getting us out of the AAC I would gladly do anything I conceivably do for that issue but sadly I imagine it would all be for not.

OK then, you are spot on.   I went to a game at an OCS (announced attendance 86864) yesterday, so I suppose I experienced the “real college football experience”.  I have to admit It was very exciting...with high scoring (99 points)...😋

Next Saturday I’ll be attending a game in an off-campus, city owned  stadium, so I guess the “real college game experience” will be missing.😢

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

13 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

OK then, you are spot on.   I went to a game at an OCS (announced attendance 86864) yesterday, so I suppose I experienced the “real college football experience”.  I have to admit It was very exciting...with high scoring (99 points)...😋

Next Saturday I’ll be attending a game in an off-campus, city owned  stadium, so I guess the “real college game experience” will be missing.😢

What games do you go to since you proudly proclaim you don’t attend our games?

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I had a lady last night (who I haven’t seen all year) try and tell me to not to stand up and block others views. She wasn’t even sitting behind me. I only stood up on 3rd downs or big plays/scores. And then took my seat afterwards. At the time she decided to say something to me were down 7-0. I along with quite a few people around me informed her that she was at a football game and it’s normal protocol to stand and cheer your team on in crucial situations. I think she learned the error of her ways because she didn’t stick around too long.

Im respectful and never just constantly stand. I’d also be a lot more conscientious if I had children or somebody disabled behind me. But the fact that this lady who hasn’t even been at any of the games this year decided to show up and try and stop me from doing something that I’ve been doing all year really struck a nerve with me.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

I had a lady last night (who I haven’t seen all year) try and tell me to not to stand up and block others views. She wasn’t even sitting behind me. I only stood up on 3rd downs or big plays/scores. And then took my seat afterwards. At the time she decided to say something to me were down 7-0. I along with quite a few people around me informed her that she was at a football game and it’s normal protocol to stand and cheer your team on in crucial situations. I think she learned the error of her ways because she didn’t stick around too long.

Im respectful and never just constantly stand. I’d also be a lot more conscientious if I had children or somebody disabled behind me. But the fact that this lady who hasn’t even been at any of the games this year decided to show up and try and stop me from doing something that I’ve been doing all year really struck a nerve with me.

So now you are harassing little old ladies who are just trying to enjoy a football game. Man, you are a tough one.......

😂😂😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So now you are harassing little old ladies who are just trying to enjoy a football game. Man, you are a tough one.......

😂😂😂😂😂

She wasnt old. And she was harassing me if anything. I was there to enjoy the game. Obviously she was there to police everybody elses enjoyment.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

She wasnt old. And she was harassing me if anything. I was there to enjoy the game. Obviously she was there to police everybody elses enjoyment.

I figured I was just messin with ya.

• Like 1