• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Get This Off The Chest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

We can dress in white, we can stand, we can yell, but when there is only 28-31k in a mamouth stadium I don’t think it is going to be as fun as you think...certainly no where near the atmosphere you are seeing in Happy Valley right now. 

Movements start somewhere. I think if people were able to stand, cheer and try to grow excitement in some fashion that we would get there quicker than ridiculing and harassing those behaviors.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, puc86 said:

Movements start somewhere. 

Lower intestine?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Lower intestine?

Usually after a bran muffin 😂

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,574
  • Days Won:  423

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Son, only winning is fun, the rest of it is just staying busy...

25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Over the past three seasons we are winning as much as anyone in the country, yet somehow most of the time we make it feel not fun. College Football is supposed to be fun. Game day at Ray Jay, not fun.

If you haven't had fun the last three years it's on you and nobody else .... You do realize you've become as curmudgeonly as Ned, if not more so, right?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If you haven't had fun the last three years it's on you and nobody else .... You do realize you've become as curmudgeonly as Ned, if not more so, right?

I know when we win I go nuts! It took a full week to settle down from that GT game (I know they suck but god that was fun and it was personal). Can you imagine how we are all going to feel if we beat ucf? I get har* just thinking about it. 

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

What’s wrong with a USF first agenda and making part of the make USF great again platform letting people have fun at the games? I guess I could be a curmudgeon for wanting people to cheer, stand, have fun and generate excitement but I think the more typical use of the word would be used on our old stay off my yard, don’t stand, don’t cheer, cheese and wine fans.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,574
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

What’s wrong with a USF first agenda and making part of the make USF great again platform letting people have fun at the games? I guess I could be a curmudgeon for wanting people to cheer, stand, have fun and generate excitement but I think the more typical use of the word would be used on our old stay off my yard, don’t stand, don’t cheer, cheese and wine fans.

The vast majority of fans can have fun and generate excitement at the games if they want to. You are hugely overreacting .....again. I've told you a million times, stop exaggerating.

Just now, Triple B said:

The vast majority of fans can have fun and generate excitement at the games if they want to. You are hugely overreacting .....again. I've told you a million times, stop exaggerating.

I see what you did there. And I’ve responded a million times that I like being hyperbolic but I believe you are wrong and that fans can only have as much fun as those around them find appropriate. As our games are vectored somewhere between an old folks home, a funeral and a catholic mass the amount of fun deemed appropriate is somewhere just below none.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Since I'm relatively new here in the grand scheme of things and Puc is a long-timer who just resurfaced in the last few months with "extreme prejudice," was there a time when he wasn't curmudgeonly?

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Since I'm relatively new here in the grand scheme of things and Puc is a long-timer who just resurfaced in the last few months with "extreme prejudice," was there a time when he wasn't curmudgeonly?

On this subject I’ve probably been the most consistent in 17 years although now I look back at the past as being better and the current as being the worst. I honestly don’t know where else on the planet the person advocating for fun and excitement would be viewed as the curmudgeon and not those that think forcing people to sit down and be quiet at a football game wouldn’t be. College football is supposed to be fun, why are a good portion of our fans and TSA antifun? Sad.