• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shirt/Allegiance Exchange

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, USF_Grouper said:

Maybe she was just the most powerful person in the building....

Hopefully no one makes up that she said that as making up things like that gets people fired around here. Pretty sure @CousinRicky is right and if people aren’t being threatened and fired and she is only asking people occasionally about their plates the outrage starts and stops with you. A CEO wants employees buying into their products, the horror.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

To be clear I love Judy (I also love CJL) and don't really care if she pushes plates. I always liked that she gave students a tough time for wearing other school Jerseys back in my time at USF (hopefully that is less a problem these days). Wish her the best in her retirement.

Perhaps the shirt swap can be a reminder of her passion for this one! The funding will have to come from somewhere though, alumni?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Just got this return email from MK:

Thank you very much for reaching out--in fact I have now received three versions of this same exact email so you can call off the email campaign because I am acknowledging receipt ;)

I like the idea of reaching out to the alumni of other Florida schools regarding a special ticket offer as a means of welcoming them as their hometown college team (even if we are their second favorite).  While I like the idea of the shirt exchange, I think it is probably unrealistic to think they will fully exchange their allegiance—I do however want them to expand their allegiance. Rest assured that our marketing folks will take your good suggestion into consideration as we continue to expand our fanbase. 

Thank you for your passion and support for the Bulls!

-Michael Kelly

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Just got this return email from MK:

I like this guy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Lol.... that is pretty funny...

I really like his interactions with people, however I think he is missing the plan that was laid out. He wrongly thinks the plan is to convert alumni of other programs what he is missing is that 90% of the fanbase of the big3 aren’t alumni of those programs and the single worst part of it is a sizable portion of those fans are USF alumni. He doesn’t get it yet but that we live in an area of 3 million people and have a lot of local alumni but only draw 25k for Georgia Tech, should be a clue. Someone should explain the plan would be more along the lines of converting our alumni or casual local fans not tied to a university.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I was impressed at how quickly he responded. It is good to know that he (or his administrative assistant) are listening and responsive. In the future, we can use email blasts to really drive home any good ideas we may have on this wonderful online community that sucks up so much of our free time! lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I really like his interactions with people, however I think he is missing the plan that was laid out. He wrongly thinks the plan is to convert alumni of other programs what he is missing is that 90% of the fanbase of the big3 aren’t alumni of those programs and the single worst part of it is a sizable portion of those fans are USF alumni. He doesn’t get it yet but that we live in an area of 3 million people and have a lot of local alumni but only draw 25k for Georgia Tech, should be a clue. Someone should explain the plan would be more along the lines of converting our alumni or casual local fans not tied to a university.

Definitely one of your more astute posts ................... even though the bar was pretty low.

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Definitely one of your more astute posts ................... even though the bar was pretty low.

I like to keep people guessing, plus even  a blind squirrel fines a nut every once and a while.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I like to keep people guessing, plus even  a blind squirrel fines a nut every once and a while.

Yeah, I'm filing this in the Blind Squirrel file ...