• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Found Funny: GO BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

This is great

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure why this is "funny" -- this is how I think and manage my life...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

1 - I will NOT attend ANYTHING past 11am on Saturdays unless you have NCAA football on your television.

1. Televisions must be a minimum of 50" diagonal with a minimum resolution of something clear enough to see. Events containing ultra-high definition televisions and seating with direct line of sight of said television will take priority over those events that do not.
  2. Events broadcasting USF football take priority over all other events, regardless of TV size and definition.
  3. Events broadcasting USF football will take priority over all other events except the above.

I recommend you download espn to your phone. There were many times last year, I had to watch the game on my phone due to obligations I could not cancel lol

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

22 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I recommend you download espn to your phone. There were many times last year, I had to watch the game on my phone due to obligations I could not cancel lol

Clearly you are much nicer than Skingraft, lol.

Oh snap, I see you're in Lawrenceville, GA ... that's just down the road from me.  

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Skingraft said:

3 - I will wear Green and Gold on Friday and Saturday. *No exceptions*

5 - My attendance at weddings, wedding showers, and baby showers are for bye weeks ONLY. It's not my fault you are starting your married/family life and proving to everyone that you are a horrible planner. I won't be there but I will wish you the best of luck as soon as the game is over.
5b - *Or as soon as the game and the post game show are over*

3 - And Sunday, win or lose.

5 - I missed all of one nieces wedding and left my daughters wedding shortly after "I Do" because of poor planning on their part.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

3 - And Sunday, win or lose.

5 - I missed all of one nieces wedding and left my daughters wedding shortly after "I Do" because of poor planning on their part.

GO BULLS!

My ex and I planned around a bi-week.. lol

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Can't stand when people decide to get married during college football season, especially when they are fans themselves (in my experience, it's usually Gators that are guilty of this).  I'm not going to lie, I have skipped a few because of it. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Skingraft said:

My ex and I planned around a bi-week.. lol

My daughter and son-in-law forced us to miss opening week 2010 but my son-in-law and I made the UF game the next week.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

4 hours ago, Skingraft said:

4 - If you somehow coerce me into attending an event by having all of the prerequisites listed in (#1) above, be aware that I will chant GO BULLS wherever I am and anytime I want. Chanting GO BULLS is a must on the weekends especially during games. 
4a - In the event that USF begins during a prayer, I will reverently and respectfully wait until the prayer is complete before picking up the chant. After all, Jesus is a USF fan too. 

5 - My attendance at weddings, wedding showers, and baby showers are for bye weeks ONLY. It's not my fault you are starting your married/family life and proving to everyone that you are a horrible planner. I won't be there but I will wish you the best of luck as soon as the game is over.
5b - *Or as soon as the game and the post game show are over*

6 - In the event that we are watching a game together, and you are not a USF fan, you will not cheer against the BULLS, but I will cheer against your crappy team. Any negative statement about my BULLS will not be fine, and could result in your injury.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

* I had a friend send me this for her team; modified it for mine and wanted to share

Cute story, our youngest grandson (with Down Syndrome) will say U-S-F and make an attempt to flash the horns.  But if you say Go Bulls, even quietly, he cries.  Think he relates it to the games when it is usually really loud.  He does the same with Happy Birthday.  Couldn't sing it last month.  He is yet to make it through a game but God bless our daughter and son-in-law who still bring him to a couple per year and then have to bring him into the club because of his aversion to loud stuff.