• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McDoom to USF!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/23/2018 at 12:51 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

He looks fast and can catch it in traffic. He might join the team at least in the top 3 if not the fastest player on the team. I dont know who else on the team runs a 4.3 but it cant be that many. I think he will take a starting spot in 2019 based on this 1 clip. He looks like a cross b/w Rodney adams and T. McCants. 

Not sure what universe he is like McCants. Rodney Adams clone all day long.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,536
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Not sure what universe he is like McCants. Rodney Adams clone all day long.

He has the toughness of McCants....  ahh i was pushing it lol Either way, he is definitely going 2 start. We have a huge stockpile of weapons

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  639

McDoom was awesome playing with Woody Barrett (Former AU QB) at West Orange and should have seen more time at Michigan.  Excellent addition!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/23/2018 at 12:51 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

He looks fast and can catch it in traffic. He might join the team at least in the top 3 if not the fastest player on the team. I dont know who else on the team runs a 4.3 but it cant be that many. I think he will take a starting spot in 2019 based on this 1 clip. He looks like a cross b/w Rodney adams and T. McCants. 

I didn't know he ran a 4.3 that is blazing.  I know Horne a freshman receiver ran a 10.2 in the 100 so yeah we will have some serious speed at receiver can't wait to see it get used.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,116
  • Days Won:  6

On 9/2/2018 at 12:27 AM, Bulls On Parade said:

I didn't know he ran a 4.3 that is blazing.  I know Horne a freshman receiver ran a 10.2 in the 100 so yeah we will have some serious speed at receiver can't wait to see it get used.

Its funny, in the highlight they kept talking about how it's been a while since they had speed like that at Michigan.  I don't know how accurate that was but here we are like "meh"

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, MMW said:

Its funny, in the highlight they kept talking about how it's been a while since they had speed like that at Michigan.  I don't know how accurate that was but here we are like "meh"

Actually I just saw his junior HS highlights wow.  No wonder why he wanted to get away from Michigan they were not using him correctly  he is a real deep threat  with good hands and shouldn't be used with just sweeps.  Harbaaugh is such an overrated coach.   

https://247sports.com/Video/junior-Highlihghts-3635984/?View=Full

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343

23 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Actually I just saw his junior HS highlights wow.  No wonder why he wanted to get away from Michigan they were not using him correctly  he is a real deep threat  with good hands and shouldn't be used with just sweeps.  Harbaaugh is such an overrated coach.   

https://247sports.com/Video/junior-Highlihghts-3635984/?View=Full

Yea, he looks pretty polished for a HS receiver in those clips. He is gonna be a serious deep threat next year.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

Assuming everyone stays for their final year of eligibility, this offense is going to be scary next year. Just hope we can find a way to schedule another OOC team to give us a shot

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  66

4 hours ago, IBulleve said:

Assuming everyone stays for their final year of eligibility, this offense is going to be scary next year. Just hope we can find a way to schedule another OOC team to give us a shot

THIS!!!

Same goes for the team as a whole. Only significant setback I foresee is loss of depth and experience at DE. 

Gotta keep coaching staff intact for next year!