• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta love CFU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

We can’t have your attitude about the AAC. What USF needs is to grow the fan base and we can’t be negative about where we are at. It has been a long time now since USF was part of the BCS club so now we must be over it. Time to enjoy USF no matter who we are playing. I could maybe buy into your attitude if USF would have already won some conference titles in football or men’s hoops. UConn, Cincy, and UCF have more of a reason to be upset with AAC than USF does imo.

The NCAA isn’t a promotion and relegation league and winning conference championships (particularly ones that are no more valuable than participation trophies) has noting to do with who is in the big leagues or even who deserves to be there. I am happy to have never won the AAC so if we finally miracle our way out of this hell hole it will make it easy for everyone to forget this nightmare ever happened.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The NCAA isn’t a promotion and relegation league and winning conference championships (particularly ones that are no more valuable than participation trophies) has noting to do with who is in the big leagues or even who deserves to be there. I am happy to have never won the AAC so if we finally miracle our way out of this hell hole it will make it easy for everyone to forget this nightmare ever happened.

Think you forget where we came from. We were given a gift with Big East invite. If BC stays, we never make it out of C-USA. 

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Think you forget where we came from. We were given a gift with Big East invite. If BC stays, we never make it out of C-USA. 

Look back at CUSA when we were in it; I loved that conference by comparison to the AAC. If it were possible to trade back I think anyone would rather be back where we started with Louisville than where we have landed with this dreck. This is the worst we have have ever had it anyone not acknowledging that is just being dishonest. The AAC is a fate worse than death, there is nothing good much less great about being in it.

This is better 

CF975931-38BC-4505-8927-E91FA200D83D.jpeg

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Louisville got there by wining conference titles, bowl games, and national titles. They also had great fan support. USF is lacking in all of those areas. So why do you think we belong ? 

Our fan support was strong before we created the land of misfit toys conference, we are in a strong market, our academics are better than those we are competing against, we have a large student population and alumni base and we are one of only three left behind.  Winning has very little to do with anything or half of the teams that moved up wouldn’t have gone anywhere and more than half of those in real conferences would be kicked out.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

This is better 

CF975931-38BC-4505-8927-E91FA200D83D.jpeg

That’s basically the American with UCF and Navy replacing Louisville and TCU. 

Just now, bullsfan1983 said:

That’s basically the American with UCF and Navy replacing Louisville and TCU. 

Yep. The Foo Fighters are basically Nirvana but with people I don’t know replacing Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bullsfan1983 said:

Are we the groupies?

I’m not sure it was just the first example that came to mind. If I had life to do over again I would have made the example changing two letters in words.