• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Happy New Year all! So do the Bulls want Auburn or UCFast to win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

If not USF, which school would you prefer? USF craps the bed at every opportunity to get to where UCF is this year. I'm pretty sure that no BULLS fan loves UCF, but I do know for me, the AAC beating a top tier P5 program is a good thing.

Congrats UCF, good game and great season. Now, screw you.

GO BULLS!

This. Tired of USF blaming UCF for their success. We have to put blame on ourselves as we have yet to win a conference. Can’t knock a team for wining it as it makes us look like jealous cry babies. UCF strengthened the argument today that AAC can play with P5. To be honest, seeing a 3 loss Auburn in a News Years 6 bowl is another example of how much the bowl system is a fraud. Give those spots to more G5 teams like Boise St. Bama should be in the peach bowl while UCF should be in playoff. SOS is another rigged example. Congrats to UCF! They are my champs this season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Ucf winning is good for ucf. I am not mad at them but it isn’t good for us at all I am not going to cheer it on. Congratulations to them and they have made the most of their success but I wish them nothing but the worst because that is what is best for us.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Gobulls90 said:

I can’t understand all the back patting. I bet there is not a lot of you that are from Orlando and have to hear about this **** the rest of your life from friends and family.

Agreed...this has turned into a huge Oviedo lovefest...makes me ill....their fans and athletic department have made it a goal to leave us in the dust and they have suceeded. Some of you seem to be just fine with it. This needs to piss us off and hopefully really piss off Harlan and Judy.

Edited by gmanbull93

11 minutes ago, gmanbull93 said:

Agreed...this has turned into a huge Oviedo lovefest...makes me ill....their fans and athletic department have made it a goal to leave us in the dust and they have suceeded. Some of you seem to be just fine with it. This needs to piss us off and hopefully really piss off Harlan and Judy.

It better lol. But  USF was trying to do the same thing under the Leavitt era so we should understand it. USF needs that OCS to grow fan base. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Not cheering on the guy trying to bang the the same girl you are after is hardly being butthurt. If things don’t go your way you shouldn’t sit around crying about it but you also shouldn’t be pulling for the guy either.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, gmanbull93 said:

Question: Oviedo is in Seminole County,  UCF is in Orange County and in the city limits of Orlando-do you think this is a clever burn or do you think you just come across like someone that doesn't know geography?

• Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

Question: Oviedo is in Seminole County,  UCF is in Orange County and in the city limits of Orlando-do you think this is a clever burn or do you think you just come across like someone that doesn't know geography?

Are we sure UCF campus is not in Oviedo ?