• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulsa Post Game Presser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

When the new OC said he didn’t watch film of last years team it told me all I need to know.

That tells me that he’s either too arrogant, or not willing to put the work in, or both.

To me that’s inexcusable.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, SpeedBull said:

When the new OC said he didn’t watch film of last years team it told me all I need to know.

That tells me that he’s either too arrogant, or not willing to put the work in, or both.

Bingo....tells me he is stupid.  You dont fix what isnt broken.  Sure maybe put a few wrinkles in but dont toss the playbook.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Charlie Strong does not want to be at USF.  USF (fans anyway) does not want Charlie Strong.  If he sticks around it will not be good.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

It’s  likely because they don’t understand the complexities of a CWT offense. Either that or they thought the offense that got them fired at Texas would play in a weaker conference.

Great point.  They are either not smart enough to figure out the offense or too proud.  Either reason prevents them from being successful.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Days Won:  0

I was at the game and I saw overthrows and underthrows.  I saw the running back come out of the backfield on a few plays and Flowers threw downfield instead.  I saw the defense give up a few 3rd and long  plays to wide open receivers.  I agree on the lack of execution. 

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, bullstampede9922 said:

I was at the game and I saw overthrows and underthrows.  I saw the running back come out of the backfield on a few plays and Flowers threw downfield instead.  I saw the defense give up a few 3rd and long  plays to wide open receivers.  I agree on the lack of execution. 

It's no use.  They hate Gilbert, so all of that is his fault.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Best record at this point in the season and we're all pissed...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, SpeedBull said:

Laziness and complacency. He does not seem to have a growth mindset. He should be studying film from many offenses to continue to learn the latest in his feild but he just is too lazy and smug.

i was shocked when he said he didn't watch film. At a minimum I would have thought all of the coaches would want to see the player individual performance on film to see who fits best  and where they will fit in their own system. And also to see where they need to maybe work on techniques of an individual be it tackling, blocking, etc.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

Didn't want to start my own thread for this question but does anyone know the extent of Nichols' injury? Will he be good to go for UCF?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Stopped listening to CCS presser after Stony Brook game.  

Don't know if it's just his personality, but he really doesn't seem like he want to be here.