• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

The amount of punts and the range of issues from CCS and crew is ridiculous. We could’ve got an up and comer and got a better result

We’ve gone after 2 big name coaches and they both haven’t been impressive. I’d look for an OC at a team that puts up a lot of points. People want to go to a game and be entertained, not bored to death. 

• Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

We’ve gone after 2 big name coaches and they both haven’t been impressive. I’d look for an OC at a team that puts up a lot of points. People want to go to a game and be entertained, not bored to death. 

Agreed. And it would be nice to have a coach who wants to be here. The impression I get from CCS is that he's somehow doing us a favor by coaching here. I'm getting to the point that I almost hope he leaves for greener pastures, and we bring in a guy who understands how to use Florida talent and wants to score a lot of points.

Just now, TallyBull said:

Agreed. And it would be nice to have a coach who wants to be here. The impression I get from CCS is that he's somehow doing us a favor by coaching here. 

I got that impression from the beginning also. He thinks he is above coaching at usf and in the aac. I want a coach who wants to be here and is excited about usf. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

I got that impression from the beginning also. He thinks he is above coaching at usf and in the aac. I want a coach who wants to be here and is excited about usf. 

His post game comments are awful and give off that vibe. For an experienced guy he doesn’t seem to know how to utilize the talent on his team. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

7 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

CCS and others may mouth off about poor attendance but the reality is it is an entertainment offering costing some moderate amount of dollars. It has to entertain. The CCS product has won up until now but has not really entertained.

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

His post game comments are awful and give off that vibe. For an experienced guy he doesn’t seem to know how to utilize the talent on his team. 

He’s experienced, but other than a few good seasons at Louisville he hasn’t done much as a head coach. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

QF did not throw it pretty well.  I mean, for him he did.  But he missed open receivers all over the field.  Let's be real.  Houston managed to keep him in the pocket for the most and dared him to win the game in the air.  And he was unable to.  

So, if QF threw it well...but only by his standards...and it wasn't good enough to beat a team who was stopping our running game, do you have doubts about him being the guy at QB for us? We will certainly run into this problem again, and Gilbert won't be changing anything. 

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

CCS and others may mouth off about poor attendance but the reality is it is an entertainment offering costing some moderate amount of dollars. It has to entertain. The CCS product has won up until now but has not really entertained.

I don’t think CCS has even been here long enough to spout off about attendance. He should have known what it was like before he signed his contract. I agree 100% that even in winning the games have been mostly boring. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

44 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Agreed. And it would be nice to have a coach who wants to be here. The impression I get from CCS is that he's somehow doing us a favor by coaching here. I'm getting to the point that I almost hope he leaves for greener pastures, and we bring in a guy who understands how to use Florida talent and wants to score a lot of points.

I'm glad you said this.  I've thought the same thing for a while now.  It never looked like he really wanted to be here.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

43 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I don’t think CCS has even been here long enough to spout off about attendance. He should have known what it was like before he signed his contract. I agree 100% that even in winning the games have been mostly boring. 

He said he “watched” last seasons games,  but from the way he runs our offense3u4dgx.jpg