• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Week 9 Games of Interest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Taunting now removes a TD? Wtf? Horrible rule. 

A human man can't be excited for winning? Ref blows. Took a Tulsa TD off the board for Tulsa player being excited.

I saw that new rule this off season and said to myself: “no way this gets called”....WRONG! Yes, lame rule. They should penalize on the ensuing KO. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

One of the announcers in this Memphis game just said that UCF is "considerably better" than USF all-around. He doesn't realize that we haven't opened up the offense yet.

Tulsa 31. SMU 28

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,731
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

One of the announcers in this Memphis game just said that UCF is "considerably better" than USF all-around.

He went on to say the AAC pecking order is UCF, Memphis, USF. I love that this gets to be decided on the field.

2 minutes ago, James Gaddis said:

He went on to say the AAC pecking order is UCF, Memphis, USF. I love that this gets to be decided on the field.

Hope the players hear this nonsense 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

SMU just took their first lead of the game. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I saw that new rule this off season and said to myself: “no way this gets called”....WRONG! Yes, lame rule. They should penalize on the ensuing KO. 

Is this to protect the "feelings" of the loser who missed a tackle or missed their coverage? Horrible rule. Game could have gone to overtime without that call! 

Fuuuuuuu refs and these rules codling peoples emotions and trying to overly enforce "sportsman like" conduct. 

Shove someone after a play, trip, eye gouge, that is the crap to flag... but a little trot into the endzone? Take away points? Ridiculous. American conference refs are horrible.

I really really hate the flags on celebrations.... it's just human to be excited after pulling off a big play in any sport or area of life. Loser might get his fellings hurt? The jocks are sensitive snowflakes now too? 

Edited by Gismo

17 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Is this to protect the "feelings" of the loser who missed a tackle or missed their coverage? Horrible rule. Game could have gone to overtime without that call! 

Fuuuuuuu refs and these rules codling peoples emotions and trying to overly enforce "sportsman like" conduct. 

Shove someone after a play, trip, eye gouge, that is the crap to flag... but a little trot into the endzone? Take away points? Ridiculous. American conference refs are horrible.

I really really hate the flags on celebrations.... it's just human to be excited after pulling off a big play in any sport or area of life. Loser might get his fellings hurt? The jocks are sensitive snowflakes now too? 

How would you like to be Tulsa this morning? You beat SMU but the refs took it away. Terrible!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

How would you like to be Tulsa this morning? You beat SMU but the refs took it away. Terrible!

The rule may be crap, but seriously, how hard is it not to showboat before you actually get into the end zone?  That's like the guys who used to flip the ball as they scored, the only problem was that a few did it before they actually crossed the goal line.  Also, celebration rules are stricter in HS, so it's not like they've come to a stricter system and have to learn.