• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Team entrance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

I can't find the article again, it was the one about the new locker rooms.  They mentioned the bulls entrance is different this year.   They will be doing a video showing the team coming out of the locker room and heading down to the tunnel.  Like the Goldberg entrance.  But instead of the southwest tunnel they are coming out of the northwest tunnel by the student section.  It mentioned in the article that they wanted to be closer to the students.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

"Instead of running out the tunnel through Gate D like in the past, the Bulls will now make a longer walk to Gate C while fans get to watch their whole pregame journey to the field on Ray Jay's massive video boards. Plans for the updated run out of the tunnel include USF getting to greet fans right away in the student section before the Bulls' final stop at the home sideline."

Gate C is on the southeast corner correct?  Are they running clear up to the north endzone to greet the students and then back to the sidelines?

Also, I have friends who specifically chose their seats years ago to be near the entrance (on the southwest corner).  I'll have to check with them to see if they've been informed.

Edited by Boomer

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

I know I wasn't informed and that's why I have the seats I do right next to the tunnel. This is going to suck if true. 

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting point made later in the article. This was mentioned during the SJSU game about how Tice was changing numbers in order to be on the kickoff team, so I am curious if this is a full number change for the rest of the season or similar to last week.

Look for Number Changes on Saturday
When Darius Tice gets the ball Saturday, look for USF's senior back to be sporting a new uniform number, going from 13 to 6. The move was made due to Tice's very active slate on special teams, which sometimes coincides with another No. 13, Tajee Fullwood, being on the field at the same time.

Other Bulls with new uniform numbers include: receiver LaDarion McBride (27), running back Davion Sutton (36), kicker Jake Vivonetto (42), linebacker AJ Franco (57) and linebacker Andrew Mims (59),

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633

4 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Interesting point made later in the article. This was mentioned during the SJSU game about how Tice was changing numbers in order to be on the kickoff team, so I am curious if this is a full number change for the rest of the season or similar to last week.

Look for Number Changes on Saturday
When Darius Tice gets the ball Saturday, look for USF's senior back to be sporting a new uniform number, going from 13 to 6. The move was made due to Tice's very active slate on special teams, which sometimes coincides with another No. 13, Tajee Fullwood, being on the field at the same time.

Other Bulls with new uniform numbers include: receiver LaDarion McBride (27), running back Davion Sutton (36), kicker Jake Vivonetto (42), linebacker AJ Franco (57) and linebacker Andrew Mims (59),

Not sure but this is being discussed in another thread:

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,064
  • Days Won:  38

22 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I know I wasn't informed and that's why I have the seats I do right next to the tunnel. This is going to suck if true. 

Take that, season ticket holders.  And they wonder why we don't have tradition :P

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Not sure but this is being discussed in another thread:

Yea didn't realize that Brad made a thread before I posted that. was catching up on the unread threads and that just so happened to be the very next one after this one.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Take that, season ticket holders.  And they wonder why we don't have tradition :P

SIXTEEN years I've been in 119, and it's not because of the great view of the game - NOBODY bothered to tell any of us in that section that this was changing this year. 

I'm irritated. A lot.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Anyone know if the team buses are still going to drop off the players in lot 6 to march into the stadium?  Not sure if that was going to continue or if that was just a Taggart thing.