• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Team entrance

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for the answer...

This will be a 'good idea', running out by the "guests", until next year when those ******* UCF Fans are there and heaving drinks, batteries and vomit as the players run by.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

If true, I hate both of these.  The walk up starting at TBB and Himes is crazy.   Going between 6 and 6D was awesome and people started to actually show up last year.  And I sure don't understand the tunnel thing.  If they're just trying to get more Bulls walking for the video screens, then get a camera in the locker room and start there.  I hate messing with our already shaky traditions.  That being said, GO BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Hard to keep up with these traditions that change each year.   Get an OCS and non of this matters. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KB said:

Hard to keep up with these traditions that change each year.   Get an OCS and non of this matters. 

How does the location affect changing traditions?

Coaches could certainly change it if they wanted.

10 minutes ago, JimUSFSig said:

How does the location affect changing traditions?

Coaches could certainly change it if they wanted.

You're correct....the "stampede" tradition is still there.  But the tradition of them walking though the tailgate area has changed.  To me it sounds like they are getting off the bus at the sidewalk closest to the locker room like the old days, but they are still calling it the "stampede".

2 hours ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Doesn't sound like they'll be dropped off in the same spot anymore. Not Sure where exactly they mean, but it sounds like it'll be near the Tampa Bay Blvd/Himes intersection

"After USF continues the tradition of greeting fans in the parking lot during the Bulls Stampede to the stadium on Saturday, which is moving its start to the east side of the stadium near the corner of Tampa Bay Boulevard,"

How many parking lots with fans are between the Tampa Bay Blvd corner and the locker room?  I think the answer is zero.  If I am correct, the above statement is poorly worded and the tradition of "greeting fans in the parking lot" is over. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Thanks for the answer...

This will be a 'good idea', running out by the "guests", until next year when those ******* UCF Fans are there and heaving drinks, batteries and vomit as the players run by.

I'm guessing if that is indeed the new plan, coming out from Gate C, it goes back to the old way next year. I still don't get why it's being moved in the first place, if that is the plan.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I'm guessing if that is indeed the new plan, coming out from Gate C, it goes back to the old way next year. I still don't get why it's being moved in the first place, if that is the plan.

We will find out tomorrow. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030

Just saw on twitter they are going in thru gate c now!? Seriously,! That was the only redeeming quality that made me hang on to section 114 long after my section mates had departed for better sections....ugh if i had known that i would have moved up to club or wherever...bummer