• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Season Prediction

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

14 - 0 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12-1 = with win in the Peach Bowl...what the hell. 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

We should go 3-0 with San Jose State, Stony Brook, and UConn. Lose to UConn and the villagers are storming the castle!

Illinois will be a big test. Temple will be a big game also.

If we get to 5-0, we will run the table.

If there are inherent problems, we will find out very fast when we play Illinois.

Frankly, there are too many coaching unknowns to predict how the season will go. I'm sorry, but this football staff doesn't get my blind faith until I see what they've done with the team.

When most of the staff gets fired at an institution, those people did a lot of things wrong to not win enough games. Again, the Texas-Kansas game is a big question mark for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that Coach Strong is here and he brought most of his people with him. But I don't have enough faith to say that we are going undefeated.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  0

13-0 with the biggest scares coming in the Houston and Memphis games.

Nothing else is close.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

23 minutes ago, FarEastBull said:

We should go 3-0 with San Jose State, Stony Brook, and UConn. Lose to UConn and the villagers are storming the castle!

Illinois will be a big test. Temple will be a big game also.

If we get to 5-0, we will run the table.

If there are inherent problems, we will find out very fast when we play Illinois.

Frankly, there are too many coaching unknowns to predict how the season will go. I'm sorry, but this football staff doesn't get my blind faith until I see what they've done with the team.

When most of the staff gets fired at an institution, those people did a lot of things wrong to not win enough games. Again, the Texas-Kansas game is a big question mark for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that Coach Strong is here and he brought most of his people with him. But I don't have enough faith to say that we are going undefeated.

Illinois is our big early season test? They're about the 100th best team in the country. If they give us a run for a our money, you can take 13-0 off the table in a hurry.

Edit: I take that back. Our first 4 opponents are ranked literally the worst team in college football, FCS, 111th, and Illinois. You might not be wrong.

Edited by JTrue

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Illinois is our big early season test? They're about the 100th best team in the country. If they give us a run for a our money, you can take 13-0 off the table in a hurry.

Edit: I take that back. Our first 4 opponents are ranked literally the worst team in college football, FCS, 111th, and Illinois. You might not be wrong.

It's called strategic scheduling...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It's called strategic scheduling...

Sadly, Stony Brook might be our toughest game to start the season.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

Undefeated, AAC title, playoffs and then a national f**kin title!!!! Ive worn green and gold goggles when we sucked, why take them off now? lol Houston, Memphis, and Tulsa find thier way into the ranking giving us 3 victories over ranked teams (Im including the aac championship game), UCF, SMU, UCONN, and Illinois over acheive, which strenthens our schedule and a bunch of teams lose propelling us into the playoffs.Yup, thats my prediction, remember this reply. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Undefeated, AAC title, playoffs and then a national f**kin title!!!! Ive worn green and gold goggles when we sucked, why take them off now? lol Houston, Memphis, and Tulsa find thier way into the ranking giving us 3 victories over ranked teams (Im including the aac championship game), USF and Illinois over acheive, and a bunch of teams lose propelling us into the playoffs.Yup, thats my prediction, remember this reply. 

You got moxy kid, I like that. 

• Like 4

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Oh, dang... You are right. Blame it on jet lag. I typed "Illinois" but was thinking "Indiana" and "Tom Allen." I swore I remember him bringing his team back to Tampa this year.

Well, I take it all back. We should be be 5-0. No test there.