• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN thinks we go 13-0!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

22 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Even on Vegas insiders it's just for the NC Game right now; may be too soon for a futures bet like that. I'm thinking about heading to the Hard Rock after work tonight to play a baseball parlay and I can check and see if there are any lines for that bet. I honestly haven't looked much into college football for next year yet. 

Interesting. Let me know what you find out. If there's a play, maybe I can wire you the $$ to do it in person?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

19 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Interesting. Let me know what you find out. If there's a play, maybe I can wire you the $$ to do it in person?

I'll let you know. Got off too late to make a play last night; too bad because my 5 team baseball parlay would have hit... Going for sure after work tonight so I'll check it out

18 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I'll let you know. Got off too late to make a play last night; too bad because my 5 team baseball parlay would have hit... Going for sure after work tonight so I'll check it out

You da man! Thanks

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, charsibb said:

You da man! Thanks

Didn't see anything for it at Hard Rock; going to watch/bet the Shawn Porter fight at MGM Next Saturday and since I'll be on the strip I'll check Caesars too as both are run in house instead of through a separate book maker. If I don't see a play like that at either of them then I'll keep my eye out for it, season is still a little bit away. 

Edited by 206BULL

On 4/12/2017 at 4:44 PM, 206BULL said:

Didn't see anything for it at Hard Rock; going to watch/bet the Shawn Porter fight at MGM Next Saturday and since I'll be on the strip I'll check Caesars too as both are run in house instead of through a separate book maker. If I don't see a play like that at either of them then I'll keep my eye out for it, season is still a little bit away. 

There's got to be a way to make this bet (legally), I'll keep looking as well. Thanks for the help!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:21 PM, Apis Bull said:

Maybe, I could see a 1 loss team easily going in ahead of us and even a 2 loss team (I'd be unhappy about it though), but a 3 loss.  If that were to happen, I would hope that the G5 grow some balls and do something about it.

Just knowing what I know of ESPN and the NCAA I don't believe they put an undefeated USF with a weak schedule in over a 3 loss SEC or B1G champ.  I hope I am wrong tho. 

Can you imagine the insults directed at us leading up to the game if we did by some miracle get in? 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, beastiebull said:

Just knowing what I know of ESPN and the NCAA I don't believe they put an undefeated USF with a weak schedule in over a 3 loss SEC or B1G champ.  I hope I am wrong tho. 

Can you imagine the insults directed at us leading up to the game if we did by some miracle get in? 

Could you imagine the whining is we won?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 hours ago, beastiebull said:

Are we just making things up to be mad about now? There is zero chance a 3 loss team makes the playoff in the first place.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

Could you imagine the whining is we won?

Why would anyone be whining if we went 13-0, then beat the overall #1 seed/team (since we'd obviously be #4) and then beat the winner of #2/#3? 

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Why would anyone be whining if we went 13-0, then beat the overall #1 seed/team (since we'd obviously be #4) and then beat the winner of #2/#3? 

Are you kidding me? The P5 fans would be out of their minds not only if we got in but should we win. They would scream bloody murder. I would of course enjoy every second of it. :icon_drink: