• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kudos to Joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Some people just love creating drama. I wonder what that above tweet means? Do you think they are both going to transfer or possibly sue the university? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Cry and whine all you want.  But there is no story at all if (A) two adults weren't screwing around instead of being on the plane they were supposed to be on, and (B) Mama didn't her knickers in a twist and spray it all over Twitter.

A is total conjecture with absolutely no evidence of truth, unless sleeping falls under screwing around in your world .... B is spot on, even though I don't think responsible journalists touch it.

Again, if you agree that this "news" was worthy of a Sports front page, a column by the MF, the treatment it got from Sherm, etc we'll have to just agree to disagree ...

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Joey probably read enough pushback here and on twitter, specifically about short layovers and decided that he might want to get some facts. 

Has anyone checked to see if Mr Shermin has also entertained the getting some facts idea ...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

A is total conjecture with absolutely no evidence of truth, unless sleeping falls under screwing around in your world .... B is spot on, even though I don't think responsible journalists touch it.

Again, if you agree that this "news" was worthy of a Sports front page, a column by the MF, the treatment it got from Sherm, etc we'll have to just agree to disagree ...

A is not conjecture.  They got off the plane with 20 mins or so at most before their next flight started boarding.  Sleeping would be "screwing around" in that situation.  Whatever they were doing, they should not have been.

1 minute ago, Who'sYourData? said:

A is not conjecture.  They got off the plane with 20 mins or so at most before their next flight started boarding.  Sleeping would be "screwing around" in that situation.  Whatever they were doing, they should not have been.

And does anyone think they could fall asleep in their gate area and the entire team would not notice and nudge them awake?  This story has more holes than Woodie's defense.

Come on, man!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Has anyone checked to see if Mr Shermin has also entertained the getting some facts idea ...

Actually, he has ...

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

(A) two adults weren't screwing around instead of being on the plane they were supposed to be on,

4 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

A is total conjecture with absolutely no evidence of truth, unless sleeping falls under screwing around in your world

3 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

A is not conjecture. 

Then you must not know the meaning of conjecture  .... or I haven't seen the same facts you have.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Then you must not know the meaning of conjecture  .... or I haven't seen the same facts you have.

First, your quotes are screwed up.  

I don't care what they were doing, including sleeping.  With that little time in between flights, there is absolutely no excuse for not making the flight.  They were screwing around, no matter what they were doing.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

You can't be serious? I was always pulling digits in airports at the age, if not hooking up on the plane (or train). You're telling me two 22-year old single men aren't checking out some skirts in an airport? When you're single, that's the best part about flying. The major airports are always packed with good looking women. The dozed off non-sense... seemed improbable at best.   

Airports are the absolutely best place to scope chicks. It doesn't matter if you're 22 or 62.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

49 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Airports are the absolutely best place to scope chicks. It doesn't matter if you're 22 or 62.

So you're saying there's a chance.

• Upvote 1