• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 Tulane game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone have any idea what time the Bulls Friday walk through of Yulman is happening?

GO BULLS!

17 hours ago, swamprat said:

I do not know where my tickets are. They got lost in the mail, so I have to pick them up at Will Call. They are also ADA seats, so God knows where we'll end up. A lot of times, we're not anywhere near the visitors section. At Wisconsin, we ended up behind the student section. That ended up being a blast, though.

We've been to Nippert Stadium 3 times and never have had a seat one, unless the place was empty (2012). I don't know what it's like after the latest renovations, but before them, the ADA seating was non-existent for visiting fans. 

That's the biggest reason we're not going to UCF this year. We always end up getting seats among "those people" and not with the USF faithful. 

Hey Swamp, just looking at the seating chart and it looks like most of us are in section 116.  There are 2 ADA seats available in the front row of section 117.  Might want to give USF or Tulane a call and ask them about those.  A mega fan like you that travels so well should not have to jump through hoops for seats near the USF allocation.

https://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ATU%3AFB17%3AFB04%3A&linkID=tulane&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBSG&cgc=

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

BTW, Shaun KIng is legend at Tulane.  Will be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets.

GO BULLS!

I can tell you now his reception will be like a King arriving (pun intended). I understand that many bars near Tulane have his photo and jersey hanging. The old alumni at Tulane look up to him as a football god. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

Their cheer was pretty funny....other than the fact they did after each TD.

A One, A Two, A Helluva Hullabaloo
A Hullabaloo Ray Ray
A Hullabaloo Ray Ray
Hooray-Hooray Vars Vars Tee Ay
Tee Ay, Tee Ay Vars Vars Tee Ay
Tulane!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202

43 minutes ago, fhemmer209 said:

A Hullabaloo Ray Ray
A Hullabaloo Ray Ray
Tulane!

Haha, SEC champs in 1939 man. Anyway...I really enjoyed Tulane. They have a really beautiful campus that is tucked in between some neighborhoods. The Tulane fans were very welcoming. Plus there were a lot of USF fans there which made the atmosphere great for me. Go Bulls!

5 minutes ago, usfdude22 said:

Haha, SEC champs in 1939 man. Anyway...I really enjoyed Tulane. They have a really beautiful campus that is tucked in between some neighborhoods. The Tulane fans were very welcoming. Plus there were a lot of USF fans there which made the atmosphere great for me. Go Bulls!

I saw that SEC reference on their wall. Good for them....I didn't realize they had done that. Yes, a nice atmosphere it was. Glad you enjoyed it and maybe we will meet one day here in Pensacola.

Hate to start this,  but I could live with that stadium if it was 50% again bigger at 45,000 seats.  It was concrete and pretty nice looking, solidly built.  The concourses were decent size with huge big ass fans above and built in concession stands instead of all portables like at most schools.  And all of the chain link was covered in heavy duty colorful tarps that actually looked like walls instead of fence.  It was actually like walking into a building as you didn't really see the shape of a stadium until you were inside - kind of cool. They did it right.  Throw some of that Glazer money our way!

6 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Hate to start this,  but I could live with that stadium if it was 50% again bigger at 45,000 seats.  It was concrete and pretty nice looking, solidly built.  The concourses were decent size with huge big ass fans above and built in concession stands instead of all portables like at most schools.  And all of the chain link was covered in heavy duty colorful tarps that actually looked like walls instead of fence.  It was actually like walking into a building as you didn't really see the shape of a stadium until you were inside - kind of cool. They did it right.  Throw some of that Glazer money our way!

We walked in front the south and didn't even get the feeling we were in a stadium until we were inside. Didn't have a cheap feel to it at all. At the same time I really like the individual cushioned seats at RayJay. It looked like some of their side seats had seatbacks. Overall I think they did a nice job with it.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, fhemmer209 said:

A Hullabaloo Ray Ray
A Hullabaloo Ray Ray
Tulane!

I was trying to sing along to it lol, beautiful campus, crazy city...my poor liver

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, fhemmer209 said:

We walked in front the south and didn't even get the feeling we were in a stadium until we were inside. Didn't have a cheap feel to it at all. At the same time I really like the individual cushioned seats at RayJay. It looked like some of their side seats had seatbacks. Overall I think they did a nice job with it.

Great cozy OCS. I’m pretty jealous of it to tell you the truth.